• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Flexjet side deal mediation attempt?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
FUD. 6 pilots have moved on in the last 30 days. The options side is getting worked so hard, pilots are leaving for more pay and less work. RH is in Dallas spewing his FUD and saying the Options pilots are lazy. RH is a manure spreader Scheduling is no longer honoring a 12 hour duty day after 3 consecutive days of 14 hours. I want to know who these lazy pilots are,because I should see them just hanging out at the FBOs. They are forcing us to call fatigue because they are no longer honoring their "guidlines"..

Imissmypilot...who told you I'm in the Challenger? I'm not.

How is it fair that fo's at flops are taking our chance of going there away? We got screwed, and we're gonna get it worse after the mcba. Especially if Ken is as bad of a businessman as the union says he is.

Last edited:
So what you are saying is that you want to decertify so red label pilots can all stay safe even though many of them could not hold the position that they are in (in case of a furlough). Or decertify so KR could just get rid of all of the pilots in a single fleet if he so chooses because it would make financial sense for him to reduce training costs? Then who gets screwed? You are being very short sighted when it comes to the big picture!!!!! KR is all about money and keeping as much of it as he can.

So what you are saying is that you want to decertify so red label pilots can all stay safe even though many of them could not hold the position that they are in (in case of a furlough). Or decertify so KR could just get rid of all of the pilots in a single fleet if he so chooses because it would make financial sense for him to reduce training costs? Then who gets screwed? You are being very short sighted when it comes to the big picture!!!!! KR is all about money and keeping as much of it as he can.

I'm right where my seniority a flexjet should be. The onesky list does put me and every pilot around me in a possible danger of being bumped. Everything about this screams "fair", but "fair" only for Flops pilots and the top of the seniority list at Flexjet.

Why should I be willing to sacrifice what I have for something I don't believe in when I have other options that are better? Since the IBT was voted in nothing good has happened at Flex. Trust me, I'm not the only one who feels this way.

I understand what you are saying in regards to the sli. What I am saying is are you better off with all of the.red label pilots getting a pass if there is another furlough or will YOU be in danger of being furloughed if KR has his way of furloughing out of seniority.

Imissmypilot...who told you I'm in the Challenger? I'm not.

How is it fair that fo's at flops are taking our chance of going there away? We got screwed, and we're gonna get it worse after the mcba. Especially if Ken is as bad of a businessman as the union says he is.

Whatever dude. We both know who each other are so let's be real. If you are a part of the only group that got slightly raw deal in SLI then you are a mid pack challenger Captain. There is no other option. If you are now saying you are not part of that group, then quit yer b!tching cuz you got no dog in the fight.

Those FO's at Flops have been working for what is now called OneSky longer than you or I or certainly any Lear Capt or Flex FO. The SLI is honoring seniority plain and simple. When I am wearing my selfish hat I'm not thrilled about it either but the fact is what was done was FAIR and it did not diminish my career expectations. So instead of being mid pack of a group of 300, now you're midpack of group of 600 with double the planes, customers and prospects. At best it's a wash. However, because you now have a union protecting your status and giving you other quality of life improvements I say it's a heck of a lot better than a wash.

BTW I don't think anyway ever said Kenn was bad businessman in the sense you are using it. Quite the opposite. After all, Kenn sure has a knack for lining his pockets with diamonds and gold. The issue is the fact he does so unethically and on the sweat and backs of some by trading on the gullibility and selfishness of others.

You people refuse to do your research. You insist on believing fairy tales propagated by sooth sayers preying on your deepest insecurities. As I said before, I think $$ is at the heart of your cause here el raton. Fair enough. But now you need to ask yourself if you honestly are going to take a hit. And if so, is what you're getting worth to you?

In my book, a stable if not rising W2 with job protections and quality of life improvements does not equal a tragedy. And if anything it's a heck of a lot better than what we've got for the past 7-8 years. By all accounts that's what this union is getting us. Why don't you at least take a wait and see approach to July before you guys keep making a$$es of yourselves with these petitions and hyperbole.

I have no clue, nor do I care who you are. I'm amazed at the Flex pilots that are fighting so hard to give away their seats. So be it. I'm not in this group. I just want to save what I have.

I'm right where my seniority a flexjet should be. The onesky list does put me and every pilot around me in a possible danger of being bumped. Everything about this screams "fair", but "fair" only for Flops pilots and the top of the seniority list at Flexjet.

Why should I be willing to sacrifice what I have for something I don't believe in when I have other options that are better? Since the IBT was voted in nothing good has happened at Flex. Trust me, I'm not the only one who feels this way.

I really don't think you understand the SLI, the CBA or history.

A union is the only thing preventing Kenn Ricci from acting on what you say your fears are. I respect you, I like you but friend you are just butthurt over a few slots on a list and that is so short sighted.

I actually disagree with you regarding the IBT and the general feeling of the pilot group. I have been on record not exactly being the biggest fan of leadership but I am getting the feeling I will have to eat a big dose of humble pie. They have been slowly and methodically winning here. I would encourage you to investigate the truth behind that statement and just exactly who is responsible for it.

People are starting to realize the chef behind our sh!t sandwich of late is management. If you don't recognize the game of union busting than you are just too dense to ever see it.

I think you, me and others will start to feel just little more grateful soon for our union leaders. They fought an uphill battle and have had their reputations trashed all so you and I could have a better tomorrow. I do feel a little sheepish and embarrassed sometimes about that but if anything what I am starting to see from the line is a lot more gratefulness and a lot less bashing. To put it simply, the union is winning the PR game, the courts game and hopefully the contracts game. Even the company lawyer knows it now. The only remaining holdout is Kenn and people like you.

I have no clue, nor do I care who you are. I'm amazed at the Flex pilots that are fighting so hard to give away their seats. So be it. I'm not in this group. I just want to save what I have.

Kenn Ricci is the only one giving away seats. To junior pilots who don't deserve them.

So do you want to continue Kenn's way where there is NOTHING stopping him from signing away your seat, seniority number and pay...

or

Do you want to try it the union's way where you do not lose your seat (no system flush) \, you do not lose your pay or you do not suffer some arbitrary consequence the next time Kenn gets a wild hair?

It's like arguing with a brick wall. You are just pissed beyond logic.

Have fun with that. But stop ********************ing up my career so you can remain pissed.

Latest resources

Back