• Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

johnnyride24

So the President Gets Fired.
FT Quits, and now the VP is bailing.

Whats going on over there?

I hear everyone is leaving and there not replacing the attrition?

Any Truth

No one's leaving from mgt. that will be missed.

As for attrition, we needed to hit 12 or so guys taking the early buy out before we reached a point where we needed to look at hiring again. We have surpassed that number when you add in people taking the recalls to AA or moving on to another job, but I don't think slow death really describes the situation.

We're just treading water, but that's all we were told to expect this year, and I rather like the new Prez. She seems to get it.

No one's leaving from mgt. that will be missed.

As for attrition, we needed to hit 12 or so guys taking the early buy out before we reached a point where we needed to look at hiring again. We have surpassed that number when you add in people taking the recalls to AA or moving on to another job, but I don't think slow death really describes the situation.

We're just treading water, but that's all we were told to expect this year, and I rather like the new Prez. She seems to get it.

Agreed!

It's a good thing. The company is changing strategy. I've been real impressed with the new boss. However I believe we will lose quite a few fo's and ca's to the airlines and such. As far as laying off more, I don't see how. We are already doing a ton of long repositions because a lot of uncrewed AC sitting around.

supposedly 15 guys leaving this month for greener pastures..also, I hear there have been a lot of requests for PRIA records(a lot more than just the 15). It might get real interesting soon. Most guys I know at flex are ready to drop that place like a prom dress!

One CL300 captain is leaving for a Global Express position at EJM.. We had a chat yesterday, he sat next to me on an airline

supposedly 15 guys leaving this month for greener pastures..also, I hear there have been a lot of requests for PRIA records(a lot more than just the 15). It might get real interesting soon. Most guys I know at flex are ready to drop that place like a prom dress!

I heard that as a rumor two rotations ago. Thanks for the confirmation.

A "slow death" because we're so short handed. Long duty hours and minimum rest are now the new way of life at flex.

Why are guys at Flex wearing prom dresses? I mean, I know why DirtyBeech wears a prom dress. Did he get the rest of y'all to do that to?

Latest resources

Back