• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

FlexJet and a slow death.

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
A "slow death" because we're so short handed. Long duty hours and minimum rest are now the new way of life at flex.

Start dropping F bombs. They'll get the point. This place has always worked on the uncle principle.

It's a good thing. The company is changing strategy. I've been real impressed with the new boss. However I believe we will lose quite a few fo's and ca's to the airlines and such. As far as laying off more, I don't see how. We are already doing a ton of long repositions because a lot of uncrewed AC sitting around.

Excellent. A change in strategy should do the trick. Just ask the CA guys how that worked out.

I will be interested to see how many guys go back when the time comes. I won't be going and most everyone I have talked to has said the same.

How bout their new program to pair training deficient pilots with competent ones? How bout just get rid of them. I guarantee these are the same guys that everyone calls in sick because they're paired with a tool..punish me now because in proficient?! WTF!

How bout their new program to pair training deficient pilots with competent ones? How bout just get rid of them. I guarantee these are the same guys that everyone calls in sick because they're paired with a tool..punish me now because in proficient?! WTF!

Apparently, Im not a proficient proof reader..I'm**

I like that...I didn't know you could post and quote yourself!!!

It's kinda like me talking to myself...slick...that's better than watching Anderson Cooper at the Vatican talking to a couple of priests about weird sex...I'm sure he could teach them a thing or two! There I go again...talking to myself.

Last edited:
You misread the email. It didn't say proficient. It said flatulent. That way, it's not just the other guy's flying that stinks.

So guys are leaving to be recalled at AA and other airlines and they are not replacing those who have left? PRIA's going out and retirements. How many pilot are still at FJ? I would take recall but I actually liked it here/there.

RW

Latest resources

Back