• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Fired for Playboy

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Air Force Dudes, Be glad you've got women that Playboy will accept. If they were Navy girls, they'd have to pose for "Iron Horse" or "Hog."

Correct! Since the National Security Act of 1947 created the USAF, The United States has not won a war.

Coincidence? Mebbe...

What "wars" have we fought in since WWII? Think about your answer. And who has "won" those "wars"?

Coincidence maybe......but certainly ignorant.

Last edited:
What "wars" have we fought in since WWII?.

Hmmm. I read in the newspaper that there were a few...

A couple in the desert. At least one in the jungle. A couple others too...I think.

Not real wars, mind you. It's not like anybody got killed or a lot of military folks were sent into any sort of icky combat. Just a couple of "disagreements".

No medals, no unit citations.

When our Commander-In-Chief calls them "wars"...he is kidding. They're actually "conflicts". Hardly worth mentioning...

Think about your answer.

I would if I thought someone was going to parse my words carefully to make some sort of non-intellectual argument based on semantics. The comment about the creation of the USAF was an example of inter-service ribbing that's been made on this Forum more than once...and sometimes by me, the proud son of an Air Force combat veteran of two wars.

Please think about your answer too.

And who has "won" those "wars"?.

The Commies won one of them. (A quick visit to Ho Chi Minh City can confirm that) A couple were draws, and one is in progress.

Coincidence maybe......but certainly ignorant.

My thoughts exactly!

Back to Nicole Whitehead....

She's currently a flight Instructor down at the Birmingham Flight Center... down by Jet South ramp.....Go take a lesson.

Not so fast ace...

Correct! Since the National Security Act of 1947 created the USAF, The United States has not won a war.
!

Uh, how about the Cold War? Panama, Grenada, Desert Storm, Allied Force, and even the current Afghan and Iraqi things going on, we won the wars, were having trouble keeping the peace, a big difference.

Uh, how about the Cold War? Panama, Grenada, Desert Storm, Allied Force, and even the current Afghan and Iraqi things going on, we won the wars, were having trouble keeping the peace, a big difference.

Produce the surrender documents (something like MacArthur signed on the deck of USS Missouri) and we'll talk.

[Note: Give me a C- for subtlety. I was trying to be a smarta$$ Marine with my USAF comment. It's probably not worth an 8-page thread...]

Occam, was this what you're looking for?

Article I. - The Legislative Branch
Section 8 - Powers of Congress
To declare War, grant Letters of Marque and Reprisal, and make Rules concerning Captures on Land and Water;

Latest resources

Back