• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

FIJI Water is back boys and girls

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
... I much rather have it stay on topic of water and David butthole Sokol and his Dasani decision....

:beer:

Yeah, somehow "drawn from an artesian aquifer" sounds a little more upscale than "drawn from the tap at the Coca-Cola factory." :laugh:

:beer:

Yeah, somehow "drawn from an artesian aquifer" sounds a little more upscale than "drawn from the tap at the Coca-Cola factory." :laugh:

Instead of fake customer satisfaction surveys concerning the water choice, Sokol should have said......"if it's good enough for Delta, by golly, it's good enough for Netjets!"

Anyway, glad their back to Fiji..one more thing to hopefully look forward to.. I drink alot of water and Dasani was not what "I" wanted!!

I thought all bottled water was pretty much the same until I drank that crack infused stuff in the square bottles.

Now, on a side note. The minerals in that water will probably give us all kidney stones. Might be NJA's way of instituting a retirement age.

Didn't the union require Fiji fo rits members and that is why it is back on the planes? (Must make this a union thread)

Hell I just like how you can fit more square bottles into a smaller space in the baggage compartment versus round bottles.

Ahh the days of carrying those cases of water across the ramp..almost fogot about that...

No joke, the other day I thought about Netjets and had almost forgotten what it was like to receieve a brief for the next days airline. It really has become a pretty distant memory, all the everyday stuff (like ordering food etc)

Latest resources

Back