Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I sure loved me some Fiji!!!

Ehhh, either way it's an improvement, and a return to olden times:D

Just another sign, when furloughed you start to see signs that aren't always there:beer:

Did you know that the square Fiji bottles put excessive strain on the ligements in your rist when you grasp them?

You may enjoy drinking the water now but, wait until you retire and can't undo your zipper to pee.

Im sure this will turn into a NJA were the greatest thread in no time. Im sure you will have Fiji bottles designed just for you. Your Fiji bottles are better than every one elses im sure.

Did you know that the square Fiji bottles put excessive strain on the ligements in your rist when you grasp them?

You may enjoy drinking the water now but, wait until you retire and can't undo your zipper to pee.

So those crystal tumblers I use for my Knob Creek are wearing my wrists out? I thought it was the thing that made you go blind!:D

Actually, those 330ml bottles were designed for us, to better fit in the drink holders.

Booyah b!tches!!!! :D
And yes we can turn it into a NJA is better thread, but I much rather have it stay on topic of water and David butthole Sokol and his Dasani decision....

Latest resources

Back