• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

FEDEX treatment of feeder guys

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I'm pretty new to FDX and pretty young. However, I don't see the jerk attitude the feeder bros are talking about. I'm not excusing bad behavior, I'm just saying I doubt it's that prevalent. We all know if we meet 100 pilots and one is a d***, we'll talk about him for the next 10 years. I have a very, very hard time believing any FDX pilot kicked some dude off the crew bus because he thought he was too good to ride with a feeder dude. Man, I don't care who is on the **CENSORED****CENSORED****CENSORED****CENSORED** bus as long as I get to my gate before the Captain. I think this may have one time in the past (or not) and it's reached urban legend status, the kind of story every feeder guy co-opt as his own. If was on the bus and saw some "mainline" guy kick one of ya'll off, I'd tell him he was a c***sucker. Hell, he can't fire me, and I ain't in the military no more.

Hat's off to Purple Haze and Clyde (true gents). Maybe they will straighten out the deficient crew members.
And FD's, you have much respect in the corporate world. It's another option.

Slainte,
Daveman

Ivan said:
I think this may have one time in the past (or not) and it's reached urban legend status, the kind of story every feeder guy co-opt as his own. /QUOTE]

Sad, but true...it happened all the time in OAK..or you see the van coming out to get you and then it turned around and went the other way to pick up a mainline crew.

The dudes at ONT are a mixed bag. I have met some really good guys there, but other days got pooped on for just using the water cooler. I said "hi" once to some mainline guys in ONT and all 3 gave me the evil eye in return.

Latest resources

Back