Fed Ex Pool

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Hallelujah!

Kim called -- March 18 class -- backflips...

Classes of 12 for Mar-Apr-May.

I am so happy I think I may have shat myself!

Purple Haze

Purple Haze,
Congratz! on the call. Talked to Kim today myself without the same good news. Probably April, nut mo complaints. Just out of curiousity wat was your interview date?

Others pool minds want to know?

More like Orion Rider

Orionrider,
I thought you were already at Fed Ex! What gives? Some P3 #@%#!'s just don't know how to tell the truth. You need to learn to LUV! OUT!:D

Fedex Poole

Haven't heard from anyone the last few days. Just wondering if anyone else has gotten a class date yet. I interviewed about 3 1/2 weeks after purple haze and haven't heard yet. I'm just getting a little antzy to hear.

News

Same boat here. Latest from Kim a few days back was to expect an April class date (8th or 15th) and that she would try to get the word out by the first week in March. I interviewed Oct 18th so you can go by that. I lost the email you sent before sorry for no response.

fedex

Wozin8r,

When you talked to Kim did she seem to mind us calling to stay in touch about our status? I know the letter we got asked us not to call but I think it is pretty reasonable for us to keep in touch since it has been 4 months. I think I may call tommorrow if I can get her number from a bud there. The only number I have is for Beverly and she hasn't given me much info.

Feb 18 class

Feb 18 class consists of:

7 military 1 civilian. All male

Mil:
4 USAF; MC-130, C-130, C-130/C-5, F-16/A-10/T-38
2 USN; S-3/DC-9/C-130, S-3B
1 USMC; F-4/F-18/F-14

Civ:
Mesaba; AVR-146

Glad to be there!!!

Goose17

Latest resources