• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

F9 closing up shop?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Starting a rumour about another company's operations is a standard business tactic and it's also pretty slimy. Do us all a favor and strike.

Starting a rumour about another company's operations is a standard business tactic and it's also pretty slimy. Do us all a favor and strike.

I know, I know. You just can't wait to cross a line. Trust me, we all know.

Nobody cares, or even understands, the majority of what you post, Mr. Scab-wannabe. Back to your hole, you irrelevant, washed-up piece of sh1t.

Bubba

Can I ask everybody why this thread is called F9 closing shop? Probably one of the worst threads ever!

Can I ask everybody why this thread is called F9 closing shop? Probably one of the worst threads ever!

Because the guy who started the thread had apparently heard a rumor that Frontier was shutting down, and asked if anyone else had any info, or if they heard the same thing. That was the very first post. Then some of the usual suspects chimed in, trying to spin it into their particular pet peeve.

For instance, Maru, as usual, babbled about strikes and what-not, and other stuff that nobody understood. Kwick took the opportunity to try to slam SWAPA and Southwest pilots, because he's still unhappy, and whining--like a bitch--about something that he didn't like that happened, literally, years ago. Bunkle made his usual stupid remark about cowboy boots, or some other stupid and inane thing. And his alter-ego/lapdog (no one's sure which) Freebrd added his predictable brown-nose add-on to Bunkle's nonsense. Plus a very few people actually tried to discuss the actual question from the OP.

In other words, the usual. :blush:

Bubba

Some bozo from Southwest started it and of course then "Bubba", the mouthpiece of SWAPA weighed in. I guess there still pissed that nobody loves them.

Some bozo from Southwest started it and of course then "Bubba", the mouthpiece of SWAPA weighed in. I guess there still pissed that nobody loves them.

1. It's "they're," not "there," dumbass.
2. I didn't weigh in at all (I hadn't heard the rumor, and had no info on the subject). That is, until after both Kwick started his personal, unrelated rant, and of course you started babbling about somebody striking, or not striking, or you wanting them to strike, or whatever. It's hard to tell exactly what you're trying to say at any given time. Then I responded to your BS.
3. We're not pissed at all, and according to polls and rankings, lots of people love us. Not that it matters all that much, as long as they buy tickets. Same as any other airline. People buy tickets, and the employees get paid.
4. I see that you still say the stupidest things. Keep up the good work, Mr. Irrelevant!

Bubba

So, you gonna' answer my question? If not, at least keep your avoidance deflections straight; you seem to be mixing them up

It appears to be YOU, who is totally out of touch--with your own reality, that is.

Bubba

Hmmmm.

So, Kwick--I guess the answer then is, "no, you're NOT going to bother to answer the question, nor explain your rationale in your rants." You'll just keep ignoring it, right?

But I bet I can count on you to wait a while, then make the exact same, dumb, unexplained and irrational accusations in your usual, bitchy form. Right? I mean, you're not going to let me down, are you?

Bubba

TO ALL PILOTS: INTERESTED IN LEARNING MORE ABOUT WORKING FOR ONE OF THE MOST PROFITABLE AIRLINES IN THE US?
WE INVITE YOU TO ATTEND A MEET & GREET WITH ALLEGIANT AIR CHIEF PILOTS!

WHAT: Allegiant Travel Company invites you to attend an Open House Meet & Greet with our Chief Pilots!
WHERE: Philadelphia Airport Marriott (PHL)
WHEN: August 27th, 2015 from 8:00am-11:30am, 12:30pm- 5:00pm
WHY: This is your opportunity to learn more about the following:
1) WER’E HIRING! New Hire Pilot Classes
2) Allegiant Travel Company Business Model & Financial Updates.
3) Flight Ops. Schedule- Bases from Florida to Hawaii mostly Day Trips!

ADDITIONAL DETAILS: No reservations required. Please bring your resume. Business Casual or Uniform Attire.

And we wonder why this forum is dead. I've seen more maturity in Michael Jackson's bedroom - why are you so pissy, Bubba? All you're doing is feeding the monsters. This thread should be closed - it was misleading (doubt it was just curiosity after 'hearing a rumor') to begin with, and has simply digressed since. Are you this cantankerous in the airplane too?

Let's just let this thread fade away, like this forum.

Latest resources

Back