• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Expressjet new Performance plus bonus

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Most of the guys I fly with who complain about the "lifers" appear to me to be "lifers" themselves. I fly with lots of guys who could have left during the last hiring cycle and did not, yet they complain about all the lifers that are here now. I ask guys if they are going to leave when the next hiring cycle hits and they say "well, I dont know anybody anywhere" or "I cant afford the pay cut because I have blah blah blah" or any number of other reasons. If you are a lifer at a regional at least admit it. If you dont want to be a lifer at a regional you need to come up with a plan(you should have started a few years ago) so when the next hiring cycle comes up you know some guys at the airline/s you want to go to, you have 50k(or whatever you think you would need to bridge the gap) in the bank to help out for a year or two, etc.... Something besides sitting on your ass and complaining about your wife and kids. Im still an FO and I have a plan and money in the bank for when the next hiring cycle hits so I can GTFO of the regionals and over to a major.

GoJets is hiring...Can I get you an application?

Joe, you are such a dum..ss. You cling to your seniority and cower to the forces that may threaten your seniority so bad it is ridiculous.

Your arguments about how ALPA screwed you years ago and we should go back to years ago to fix it just don't fit into the real world. Yet you still bring them up at every moment. You claim that SKYW Inc. is your saving grace and you would rather be at SKYW than be lumped with the "militant" XJT group. Well, go to SKYW then. Give up your seniority if you are so sure they have the magic plan (or underwear) for success. Put your money where your mouth is. I am a former XJT'er who actually took a risk to leave which you are obviously not willing to do. But for God's sake quit your same old company line about "being cost effective" or "not being industry leading" for fear of the loss of your coveted seniority and quality of life.

You may call the XJT group "militant", "self-serving", or all kinds of other adjectives. But you are the most self-serving pilot I have ever seen. You care nothing about your pilot group as a whole. You only care about yourself and ensuring that the risk you did not or could not take will not be regretted.

GoJets is hiring...Can I get you an application?

Joe, you are such a dum..ss. You cling to your seniority and cower to the forces that may threaten your seniority so bad it is ridiculous.

Your arguments about how ALPA screwed you years ago and we should go back to years ago to fix it just don't fit into the real world. Yet you still bring them up at every moment. You claim that SKYW Inc. is your saving grace and you would rather be at SKYW than be lumped with the "militant" XJT group. Well, go to SKYW then. Give up your seniority if you are so sure they have the magic plan (or underwear) for success. Put your money where your mouth is. I am a former XJT'er who actually took a risk to leave which you are obviously not willing to do. But for God's sake quit your same old company line about "being cost effective" or "not being industry leading" for fear of the loss of your coveted seniority and quality of life.

You may call the XJT group "militant", "self-serving", or all kinds of other adjectives. But you are the most self-serving pilot I have ever seen. You care nothing about your pilot group as a whole. You only care about yourself and ensuring that the risk you did not or could not take will not be regretted.

He regrets it. He's a 200 captain quickly approaching 60 who flew with hundreds of FO's that now bring home double his pay.

But he does have a bitching' leather jacket!

I use my Asa jacket at Swa they just change the buttons and lining for a small price. Back on topic, performance bonuses being enhanced like a new package with less inside.

So incredibly enjoyable watching Jumpin' Joey Merchant receiving his just rewards on here.

Latest resources

Back