Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

COOPERVANE

Member since 1967
Has this small benefit been "enhanced" like all of our others? Welcome to the Surejet methodology of memo making. First...there will be a high spirited memo about "enhanced" benefits!! Then a Q & A section with retarded Q's & A's you KNOW nobody "asked"

Straight from the desk of that idiot Kate M.......you know.....the one that told you when to clap at the Surejet unveiling...Well, she DOES have an associates degree from an accredited junior college in communications, so who am I to judge?

I cant tell how it compares, but past experience shows it will be worse. Higher D-0 and A-14 goals, but "we know you can!" platitudes on the way.

Doesn't really matter since we aren't making a profit and my last 11 bonuses were a joke anyway.

But at least mini indy hasn't been enhanced. Phew! I'm up all night worrying about the future of mini-indy.

It's been a bad week and I'm just so done with this ridiculous company.

If it's anything like SkyWest's program injoy your $150 every 3 months... Just don't let them tell you it's part of your "total compensation" plan....

Might be better to go to Go Jet. Put your time in and get out. Or stay at Asa, Surejet, or Express Jet and be a lowly lifer like Joe with no other career options. You lifers here make us sick and give us the motivation to get out of here and not end up like you guys. Thanks for all you do Joe. You truly are Jerrys, Brad, and Scotts lap dog.

Might be better to go to Go Jet. Put your time in and get out. Or stay at Asa, Surejet, or Express Jet and be a lowly lifer like Joe with no other career options. You lifers here make us sick and give us the motivation to get out of here and not end up like you guys. Thanks for all you do Joe. You truly are Jerrys, Brad, and Scotts lap dog.

Flight Info Really needs a like button for posts.....!

Latest resources

Back