ExpressJet - Making the move?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I seeeeeeeee!

Well, that answer is a far cry from your statement here on 3/16/11....

"As of today 62 current and qualified Dispatchers are headed to the ATL."

We have learned that 40 of your SOCC members ( dispatchers, hub coordinators, ATC types ) were stating they were making the move.

So why not just come out and say that? Why so coy SP?

That number (40) is viewed here in ATL with great skepticism....

Thus the question, how many are REALLY making the move...

My bet....ultimately, 25 to 30.

I think you will see 40 + 15 that will decide later. If I knew the numbers I would just play the lotto and be done.

By my count 65 will vote in the representation election on the XE side. What number do you have for your side? Not to be to shy.

I think you will see 40 + 15 that will decide later. If I knew the numbers I would just play the lotto and be done.

By my count 65 will vote in the representation election on the XE side. What number do you have for your side? Not to be to shy.

we will see

Let's see now...40 + 15 = 55

Now somehow you torture the math to arrive at the following equation:

40 + 15 = 55

55 = 65 ??????

Good Lord man!!!! Get a grip !!!!

Also, I didn't ask you how many were able to vote on the representation election...only the NMB and God can answer that question.

I asked you simply how many people ( dispatchers, hub coordinators, ATC folks ) were ACTUALLY relocating to ATL.

Let me guess...reading ( as well as math ) just aren't your strong suit?

Gad....We can get more informative answers from Congress critters !!!

Let's see now...40 + 15 = 55

Now somehow you torture the math to arrive at the following equation:

40 + 15 = 55

55 = 65 ??????

Good Lord man!!!! Get a grip !!!!

Also, I didn't ask you how many were able to vote on the representation election...only the NMB and God can answer that question.

I asked you simply how many people ( dispatchers, hub coordinators, ATC folks ) were ACTUALLY relocating to ATL.

Let me guess...reading ( as well as math ) just aren't your strong suit?

Gad....We can get more informative answers from Congress critters !!!

Who cares how many relocate? You are either an employee or not no matter where you live! Additionally, you are correct, the NMB ruled that 64 XE peeps were covered in class and craft and 37 from ASA. So the board has spoken and we will see what God has to say.

P.S. I ask 202 to go PM after page 3 but he/she insisted on keeping the thread alive.

Question

Has the NMB already reviewed the class/craft of those identified as Flight Dispatchers in the Notice of Filings and Show of Interest of TWU and PAFCA respectively?

Are we sure that the NMB has ruled on anything other than the fact XJ and ASA will be a combined carrier?

I was under the impression that while both the TWU and PAFCA had submitted their contracts and seniority lists to the NMB; the company has yet to provide any information concerning potential eligible employees.

"Additionally, you are correct, the NMB ruled that 64 XE peeps were covered in class and craft and 37 from ASA."

Wrong, Wrong, Wrong SP !!!! The ONLY ruling from the NMB concerning the dispatchers of ASA and ExpressJet is that we are soon to be one carrier.

There is NO, repeat, NO ruling on the outstanding class and craft issue.

Now, my question, SP......Are you just totally uninformed or are you being intentionally misleading?

See, I WON'T take this private....especially since the information you are passing here is VERY wrong.

Latest resources

Back