ExpressJet - Making the move?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

aviator202

Very curious to know how many Dispatchers and other SOCC personnel will be making the move to Atlanta? Anyone have any accurate numbers?

Are the new hires to replace XJT dx'rs not making the move?

Since PAFCA represents ASA Dispatchers and TWU represents ExpressJet Dispatchers, scope rules the day when it comes to who can do the dispatch function...since we are not yet a single carrier and have not had the representational election nor negotiated a JCBA. Starting pay as well as everything else will be subject to the new JCBA. Gad, here we go again with the negotiation!

Very curious to know how many Dispatchers and other SOCC personnel will be making the move to Atlanta? Anyone have any accurate numbers?

As of today 62 current and qualified Dispatchers are headed to the ATL.

Last edited:
SP356, thank you for your response. I have developed a number of sources regarding the migration from Houston to Atlanta. I must say, compared with the other sources, your numbers seem to be much in doubt. At this time, it would seem that half that number will actually arrive.

Time will tell........We shall see.....

SP356, thank you for your response. I have developed a number of sources regarding the migration from Houston to Atlanta. I must say, compared with the other sources, your numbers seem to be much in doubt. At this time, it would seem that half that number will actually arrive.

Time will tell........We shall see.....

Do you really believe what JE is reporting back? LOL. However, I would agree the number could change based on many factors. In regard to the poster about wages, he is correct. Our current 12 year guy is making $3.54 an hour more than your 18 year guy, base pay...

Latest resources

Back