• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Expressjet growing?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
There are only so many ways to serve up a crap sandwich. PBS and Line bidding equally suck, going to work sucks. Best thing to do is evaluate both sides and stop being high school girls about the issue. And good lord don't form your opinion from this site. Bozos.

I had 4 weeks of vacation this year. I turned each week into 5 weeks with PBS. I got paid 75 hours each of those months. I thought your MEC educated you on our PBS...That's what Nevets keeps saying...

What happens if you pick up a sweet nap? Is it add pay or go towards bringing your line value up to 75. In talkin with your peers in IAD it's not add pay. It is for us. Get educated

I had 4 weeks of vacation this year. I turned each week into 5 weeks with PBS. I got paid 75 hours each of those months. I thought your MEC educated you on our PBS...That's what Nevets keeps saying...

How do you expect ASA remain competitive with a system like that? I think you would know better than to take your valuable services away from the company for 5 months a year.

How do you expect ASA remain competitive with a system like that? I think you would know better than to take your valuable services away from the company for 5 months a year.

I've posed this very same question to him. He lectures us XJT people for the supposed demands we are making and tells us we need to be competitive yet he is not willing to say he would give up vacation low to remain competitive.

Maybe we should just let the leadership hammer things out, but I don't see that happening anytime soon. There are too many differences and the two groups are too far apart.

Latest resources

Back