• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Expat jobs fair

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
China only wants type rated pilots with PIC time in fantastic health. How many of those people exist who aren't in a cushy US based job at the top of the seniority list? A few 100's?

I passed the physical and I am no great physical specimen. Not as hard to pass the physical as some think. Certainly it is not like Japan.

China only wants type rated pilots with PIC time in fantastic health. How many of those people exist who aren't in a cushy US based job at the top of the seniority list? A few 100's?
This is true! China wants current captains! How many Captains are getting furloughed? I suppose downgraded captains would qualify.

China is hiring non-type rated capts for certain airframes.

Just saw airline in Kazahkstan hiring non-rated Capts AND FOs for the -190.

Getting more desperate!

Cliff
MSP

Sent from my BlackBerry 9630 using Tapatalk

june yao is one in shanghai...17,000/mo plus add ons A320..know a guy who passed the screening in a 737....

you don't have to be current..just have the time..after all you're getting an entirely new ATPL which requires a typeride observed by the CAAC...

Last edited:
I noticed one of Vor Holdings/Sichuan Airlines' requirements is 'No history of incidents or accidents'. Is there any leniency on incidents resulting in no pilot action?

Go ahead and apply with the accident report from the NTSB, depending on the situation they will still consider you. I had an accident back in 92 that resulted in a ditching due to an oil pump failure, wasn't an issue in Japan nor in a couple more places that I sent apps to.

Go ahead and apply with the accident report from the NTSB, depending on the situation they will still consider you. I had an accident back in 92 that resulted in a ditching due to an oil pump failure, wasn't an issue in Japan nor in a couple more places that I sent apps to.

Sounds great thanks.

Latest resources

Back