Evergreen

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Pick me! Pick me!

I would love to tell that senile, old, prick, son-of-a-bitch how he has hurt so many families and people; due to his greed, arrogance and stupidity.

He got his slice of the pie, always did. Stupid? Maybe. Rich? Yep.

He got his slice of the pie, always did. Stupid? Maybe. Rich? Yep.

We shall see.. I don't think he has as much as people think. Just a crazy old man that owes money to everyone. Looks like he is going to owe everyone that stayed till the end 60 days pay also.

We shall see.. I don't think he has as much as people think. Just a crazy old man that owes money to everyone. Looks like he is going to owe everyone that stayed till the end 60 days pay also.

Hate you tell you this but once he files for bankruptcy it will take years and you'll be lucky to get cents on the dollar if anything. Just ask anyone from any of the carriers that went out over 5 years ago and still hasn't seen any WARN money or anything else.

Hate you tell you this but once he files for bankruptcy it will take years and you'll be lucky to get cents on the dollar if anything. Just ask anyone from any of the carriers that went out over 5 years ago and still hasn't seen any WARN money or anything else.

You mean we don't get any WARN money or accrued sick leave or accrued vacation from our previous airline that went under??!? ;)

When ATA went down they owed me around $36,000 in WARN money. I saw $3000. The law means nothing if it can't be enforced. We pilots are at the end of the line after creditors, businessmen and of course, lawyers. Any crumbs that are left we are free to divide amongst ourselves.

Latest resources

Back