• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Evergreen

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
We ran up the 77K before the Marriott started asking for cards. Thats when they started using the employee cards from MMV. I guess that is why they are paid the big bucks. But they all got paid back for the most part.

We have 1 plane left. Any day now the bank will grab that one. No planes flying means no airline. We are not even getting full pay for that plane. The military is keeping some of the money to pay down the fuel bill that we ran up.

Blackbeard and Zoneload sorry for your plight. Thanks for clearing this up. As usual, what gets reported is usually guaranteed to be false regarding the airline business.
Happy Holidays,
Tom

No one at Evergreen checked into the Marriott under a false name. That is bull********************.

However, personal credit cards of people at headquarters were used and others, to secure rooms.

The Mariott knew when the reservation was made the credit card used to guarantee the reservation was from someone different, but when the crewmember checked in...we gave our own names.

As far as being done in a week.....maybe. Or maybe not, the circus may last a few more weeks.

Blackbeard I'm sorry to hear this. Hope you better door opens for you.

Myself and lots of other people were let go yesterday. Some 30+ year employees were sent packing . This is the end of the road for EIA. Best of luck to everyone.

Best of luck guys.

Echoes of ATA. I'm in Morbach at the moment and will hoist a pils in your honors this evening ladies and gents. At the moment I think the hiring window at Atlas is closed but it won't be for long. When it opens back up give it a shot. Your experience with wandering the world in big airplanes would sure fit in. A good many of your compatriots are flying with us and like everywhere in this business, contacts count.

Latest resources

Back