• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Endeavor to hire 300-400

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Just a very confrontational lunch. Lots of raised voices and accusatory statements. MEC chair, in my mind, started the whole thing with his attitude. Might need some training on how to speak to people, not at them.

Perhaps you should call the NEW (read pinnacle) ALPA leadership and ask them how handing out PINNACLE ALPA shirts at last weeks recurrent ground school pizza party is "giving it a rest."

I wonder if T.W. would have thought that was a classy thing to do?

Just a couple months ago this whole mess was called Pinnacle Airlines and the Pinnacle ALPA MEC. How is the handing out of surplus shirts with our name as of a couple months ago offensive to you? I'm sure if they had any surplus Mesaba MEC shirts they would give those out as well. I know I would wear one even though I've never worked at Mesaba.

Get over it man.

Just a very confrontational lunch. Lots of raised voices and accusatory statements. MEC chair, in my mind, started the whole thing with his attitude. Might need some training on how to speak to people, not at them.

Is TW still the MEC chair?

No, The former Vice Chair is now Chairman. The names are at the bottom of the union emails if you are interested.

Is TW flying the line now, or is he back at ALPA HQ? I'm only asking out of curiosity, no agenda...

Endeavor isn't offering anything except to become the bottom of the list for the next year until we park enough airplanes that Delta is happy. After that you may be able to get off reserve but the pilot group total number will continue to shrink while the new hires never get a boost to QOL... and they'll be on the dying equipment.

Comair Mk2, exact same playbook.

I heard Delta wasn't going to pull any more pilots up from the wholly owned subsidiaries because they can't staff their feed. I know they've pulled pilots up to this point, but are they backing out of their flow agreements?

Why not buy all DCI carriers, one big staple, then you are able to hire all the 1500 hour guys as Delta pilots. Would you go to Eagle or Delta if you just got your 1500? That eliminates any pilot shortage for all Delta staffing, period.

Nobody will go to Endeavor. There is not point in adding the day of testing, video interview, etc.. What a joke. Other regionals can't even fill their classes. Imagine the new bottom feeder trying to find candidates. You deserve what you asked for.

I heard they managed to get about 20 people from UND that will start class soon. I don't think they will have problems filling seats.

Latest resources

Back