• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Endeavor to hire 300-400

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
They are going to have to sweeten the pot somehow. FO pay capped at 4 years and no signing bonus. They better hope there are a lot of pilots that live with their parents in one of the bases.

I'd be willing to allow the company to offer signing bonuses in exchange for pre bk wages, no cap to increases and get the extra week of vacation back.

They are going to have to sweeten the pot somehow. FO pay capped at 4 years and no signing bonus. They better hope there are a lot of pilots that live with their parents in one of the bases.

I'd be willing to allow the company to offer signing bonuses in exchange for pre bk wages, no cap to increases and get the extra week of vacation back.

As far as I'm concerned they can backpay my ass.

Can't understand how they think people will come here when current FO's are walking away from 6 years of seniority.

Good luck with Endeavor. You can see how well it worked for Eagle (wanted 600, got 150 this year) and they are arguably a much better airline than these guys.

Good luck with Endeavor. You can see how well it worked for Eagle (wanted 600, got 150 this year) and they are arguably a much better airline than these guys.

Who is arguing? Eagle blows the doors off Endeavor.

Hell they will be in class for Endeavor, get the call from Compass, excuse themselves from class and walk down the hall to the one year upgrade in a 175. Fine, maybe two.

Just wait, somehow they'll get pilots. If they don't they'll just park us faster and pray.

So, they're basically going to rehire the same a-holes that voted to be let go and also pay them 5 grand

What pilot with an ATP and 1500 hrs is going to apply at Endeavor when other airlines offer much better prospects?

Latest resources

Back