• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Endeavor to hire 300-400

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I think I'll just pile on by reerencing hull losses. Or being paid on payday. Or having a contract. Or having a union group that worked for the pilots, not for more free beers and wings at Saucer on your dime. Or getting rid of our alter ego carrier big sky. Or having a flow and a good contract

But if you wanna reference the dregs of society. At least we got rid of our child molester from the SL :) I still see yours at the JFK crewroom. Personally I'd love it if both sides would give the 9e/9l/xj battle royal a rest.

Common everyone, let's get in our two minutes of hate. That's an Orwell reference kids.

Clearly you don't desire the battle royal being given a rest if you also can't resist the urge to pile on. The only thing this merger has made abundantly clear is that Pinnacle and Mesaba pilots are cut from the same cloth and that any differences between them are perception only.

A little deceptive to say that the child molestor was a Mesaba pilot. I don't think he ever even finished training.

Clearly you don't desire the battle royal being given a rest if you also can't resist the urge to pile on. The only thing this merger has made abundantly clear is that Pinnacle and Mesaba pilots are cut from the same cloth and that any differences between them are perception only.

I do desire it, but cooperate and graduate is the law of the land. These threads can't go on without a Mesaba guy insulting a Pinnacle guy or visa versa. Eventually we won't have these little two minutes of hate sessions because we will all move on to another airline.

Cut from the same cloth? Yeah. Petty pilots are petty. Isn't that why everyone reads these stupid boards anyhow? A plague on both your houses!

A little deceptive to say that the child molestor was a Mesaba pilot. I don't think he ever even finished training.

Unfortunately he did... I was the ready reserve that covered his flight one morning because he was in the "pokey" down in Texas...

the nice thing about the most hardened of criminals, even THEY hate child molesters...

Latest resources

Back