Endeavor attrition

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
1.3XVSo,

What's up with this internal fighting still going on? Rumors of a downgrade being pushed back because Mesaba/Colgan reps are fighting against Bloch quotas. Kind ironic, when their planes were getting parked they would stick to the letter of the Bloch award to get their left seats in 9E planes. Now that 9E's original planes are being parked, all hell breaks loose and they are peddling backwards to save their own seats.

Im not going to be affected. So I really don't give a sh*t! But I am bringing popcorn to the crew room and just watch at my spinless 85% yes voters shake. I am also going to enjoy watching the "ericson" regime shake as well. At this point in my aviation career, the end is near for me. My departure from this industry will conclude with a smile when I see everyone here burn. JUST A FEW MORE MONTH!

1.3XVSo,

What's up with this internal fighting still going on? Rumors of a downgrade being pushed back because Mesaba/Colgan reps are fighting against Bloch quotas. Kind ironic, when their planes were getting parked they would stick to the letter of the Bloch award to get their left seats in 9E planes. Now that 9E's original planes are being parked, all hell breaks loose and they are peddling backwards to save their own seats.

Are you just trying to stir the pot, because I've heard it's the Pinnacle reps. Whatever it is, I wish we could just put this $hit behind us and move on. What I don't understand is why people that have left 9E keep getting involved.

Are you just trying to stir the pot, because I've heard it's the Pinnacle reps. Whatever it is, I wish we could just put this $hit behind us and move on. What I don't understand is why people that have left 9E keep getting involved.

It's getting hard to tell if he's just misinformed or purposefully making things up isn't it? The XJ guys wrote the language on the fences, if there is a dispute they call Bloch again and then he asks the XJ guys what they wrote and what they meant. There's still some confusion on the quotas to this day but I'm not aware of anyone fighting this time. Last time one group got laughed at for their interpretation of the 200s parking somehow being traded in for more 900s but that's the last I heard anything serious.

Maybe there is a new way to interpret the fences someone is trying out. Hope Bloch doesn't charge per visit.

What's the deal here?

Honor the Bloch award! I really don't feel that bad for some of the colgan folks. I mean ********************! They can can sit right seat for a year or two, until the Bloch award hits it's ex

Seems like there is a disagreement, DRC has to go to Bloch. Sounds like an easy meeting though, review how displacements work and how to apply thehbloch award, I hope we get a discount from Bloch.

Could you imagine? The FO who got his SIC type from the sim center APD will now be the Captain on an A320 with a newhire FO that was the same APD that did his ride. That's gotta be awkward.

Oh I sure hope that APD is the fat assed, corvette driving, baseball hat wearing, Memphis redneck, northern Mississippi flying club, "professional" that was doing Captain type rides in 2006-2007.

Just your ALPO MEC chair looking out for his buddies at the expense of anybody who gets in his way.

If you ain't MASLABA you do not count!

are you kidding? That chairman has been throwing anyone hired after 2000 at Mesaba under the bus for the last 10+ years. He has a vested interest in maintaining the position of those senior pilots at the expense of everyone else.

Latest resources

Back