• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Endeavor attrition

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Oh I sure hope that APD is the fat assed, corvette driving, baseball hat wearing, Memphis redneck, northern Mississippi flying club, "professional" that was doing Captain type rides in 2006-2007.

That dude was one of the fairest apd on the line.

are you kidding? That chairman has been throwing anyone hired after 2000 at Mesaba under the bus for the last 10+ years. He has a vested interest in maintaining the position of those senior pilots at the expense of everyone else.

Didn't you vote yes??!!

Without battling over who's poop don't stink... This award is going to change many lives. XJ fellas around the ten year mark have huge stakes invested...the reality is that some might close the doors down because a ten year XJ captain is junior to a 7 year 9E or 2006 hire at Colgan. "And that's the way the cookie crumbles"

Without battling over who's poop don't stink... This award is going to change many lives. XJ fellas around the ten year mark have huge stakes invested...the reality is that some might close the doors down because a ten year XJ captain is junior to a 7 year 9E or 2006 hire at Colgan. "And that's the way the cookie crumbles"

I'd love to see a breakdown of where in seniority (post bloch ) the 15% no voters were.

Definitely..I just finished training, and had a 9E & XJ guy in my class that were both hired in 2001...a month apart. One is about 800 numbers senior to the other. What a complete joke...Bloch and ALPA are worthless. However, I did appreciate the ALPA claim in 2006, but everything since then has been a big disappointment. I don't see how this airline can survive in the coming years. Huge training costs, downgrades that will basically cause a mass exodus of FO's. I, for one... will not sit right seat to a Colgan captain, that was hired four years after me. Mesa's hiring right?

Captain Arrogant Rose peddles is eager to escape. For those who had the privledge to work with tool time rose. Just to have a idea on how many people dislike tool time rose. Please "quote" with a +1 or a +10. 10 being beyond the tool scale. Thank you.

Captain Arrogant Rose peddles is eager to escape. For those who had the privledge to work with tool time rose. Just to have a idea on how many people dislike tool time rose. Please "quote" with a +1 or a +10. 10 being beyond the tool scale. Thank you.

+10
he's a total a$$ clown

Endeavor will continue to shrink. Who in their right mind with 1500 hours want to go there? How will they get pilots to replace attrition? They won't . It will just get smaller and smaller.

I agree 1000%..it makes absolutely no sense at all to apply at Bendeavor. I'm still scratching my head at some of our junior FO's that are still dreaming of the preferential interview at D.

Delta will eventually have to shift the flying because of the lack of pilots. I don't buy into this having to be the 2nd lowest carrier at xjet. Who else is left to take to on that much flying?

Latest resources

Back