• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Endeavor Air-(Pinnacle, Colgan, Mesaba)

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Regional pilots arguing over their company's that they work for or against......... Is like retarded kids on the play ground pointing at each other and say, "your retarded!" "No, your retarded"! Sad, but really entertaining!

Hey tankhusker your not in the military anymore. Your f-cling it up for the rest of us being a company guy! Stop being mission orientated and realize that sometime you need to take your sacks and man up. I thought they teach you that stuff in the military for Christ sake. By the way tank you for your service. I know your thing is to fly and not care about wages. A lot of us don't have government gi bill or whatever it is you guys get.

Meanwhile at endevoralotalmayslaba, a small crowd of midgets continues to argue over who is the tallest.

interesting regarding the tail numbers of the new 900's coming. It looks like Delta may keep the old PQ tail number with the new ones. According to the flypinnacle update the registration of the first one is 15292. There are a bunch of PQ tail numbers that delta reserved earlier this year and 292pq is one of them. This doesn't mean that all those tail numbers will be used but why use PQ? I didn't see any XJ 9E or EA (endeavor air) tail numbers reserved.

Higney your such a putz. A alpa company koolaid putz. Let me guess your daddy said your getting in the next round at FedEx? Or your only a legacy quality type? I hope your still getting those special union deals. Minority card ?!? Get the hell out of here.

higney85's dad is a FedEx Captain? No wonder he's not applying to VX. I guess with a connection that big, he's better off waiting for the purple Barney to call him. Though, it's a little ironic for a guy who has a daddy recommendation try and call out someone for a suspected minority connection...

Last edited:
higney85's dad is a FedEx Captain? No wonder he's not applying to VX. I guess with a connection that big, he's better off waiting for the purple Barney to call him. Though, it's a little ironic for a guy who has a daddy recommendation try and call out someone for a suspected minority connection...

1. If you really knew me, you would know that I don't have the 1000TJPIC yet, and have not even applied to FDX. Instead, my apps are elsewhere. VX doesn't interest me, the financials don't support enthusiasm from me. If it works for you and others. I am happy for you.

2. It was a question, only because those who are interested and have applied have not had a call (or email- call it contact) and rumored that you played a minority card. It was only a question, perhaps I should have worded it differently as you took it as an attack.

3. I have never thrown around FDX as any type of sure thing. If you had any clue about their hiring changes, you would know that they are now only using a rec from a family member in the same category of a pilot giving a rec to another pilot. The only "gold card" is a management level rec.

4. You do a great job at attacking pinnacle pilots, and once again you personally attack when someone replies to you. You don't know me, so don't speak as if you know everything about me. You know very little, but enough to say stupid things.

1. If you really knew me, you would know that I don't have the 1000TJPIC yet, and have not even applied to FDX. Instead, my apps are elsewhere. VX doesn't interest me, the financials don't support enthusiasm from me. If it works for you and others. I am happy for you.

2. It was a question, only because those who are interested and have applied have not had a call (or email- call it contact) and rumored that you played a minority card. It was only a question, perhaps I should have worded it differently as you took it as an attack.

3. I have never thrown around FDX as any type of sure thing. If you had any clue about their hiring changes, you would know that they are now only using a rec from a family member in the same category of a pilot giving a rec to another pilot. The only "gold card" is a management level rec.

4. You do a great job at attacking pinnacle pilots, and once again you personally attack when someone replies to you. You don't know me, so don't speak as if you know everything about me. You know very little, but enough to say stupid things.

I attack 85% of the pinnacle pilot group who voted yes. I attack on the pre merger pinnacle pilots for bending over and taking DP from both the union and the company. No balls thrill airline right here baby.

I didn't attack 9E pilots, that would be 1.3VXso who is obviously part of the 14 percenter No votes that made those comments. I did not know your father was a FedEx pilot, but if he is, you aren't in the position to call out someone else for getting any favoritism at another airline. I took it to be an attack, but since you didn't mean it like that, I understand and addressed it. I did well on the online assessment and that was the sole reason for getting the questionnaire email and the subsequent email for interview.

Besides, how do you play a minority card?

No offense to anyone, but isn't going to Women in Aviation or OBAP considered flashing a minority card? I mean, that's what it boils down to. Both are organizations created to help support further their individual target groups. Of course, it doesn't stop non-women or non-colored from applying to those groups, to try and join those groups. I mean it's one thing if a pilot joins because he truly supports women in aviation or he truly supports the organization of black pilots, but a lot of non-target pilots (as in non-women for WIA and non-black for OBAP) are joining simply for the job fair benefit and the face-time benefits. That's hypocrisy.

And no I do not belong to WAI or OBAP or whatever other minority group is out there.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back