Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Emirates: How long from shortlist to interview?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

AT7^DRIVER

Just wondering if anyone has any information about the average amount of time from being shortlisted at Emirates to actually being invited to interview?

Also just curious if anyone with children has been invited to interview recently or currently employed at Emirates...please PM me. Thanks.

I was told 1 or 2 months by a current EK pilot. BTW I got an invitation for their seminars but I cannot attend due to my schedule. Does anybody know if they really want to see you there before they extend an interview offer in Dubai or is this seminar independent of your application?

I just got my invitation for the interview in Dubai and I applied in mid-December. I just don't feel right helping out anyone with a French flag in their avatar.
uba757

I'm not certain I understand your question...are you asking if any EK pilot's have children? Or if you want to bring your children to the interview? Or are you refering to the lifestyle of EK pilots who have children?

I just got my invitation for the interview in Dubai and I applied in mid-December. I just don't feel right helping out anyone with a French flag in their avatar.
uba757
Make sure to tell them that in the interview.

uba757

So how you going to feel about helping out your French Capt, flying a French airplane into a French city carrying 300 French people who are paying your salary.

Do us all a favour over here - don't come and waist our time.

fv

Just wondering if anyone has any information about the average amount of time from being shortlisted at Emirates to actually being invited to interview?

Also just curious if anyone with children has been invited to interview recently or currently employed at Emirates...please PM me. Thanks.

AT7

Couple of months to interview most probably. Tons of guys with kids over here, not an issue.

Good luck with the interview.

fv

I will tell them that at the interview as I am laughing and smiling, showing them my 3 passports, My EU from France, my U.S. and my Venezuelan passports. Let me explain it to you in words that you might understand, as you see I am Basque French moron, that is why I have a French EU passport, my last names are Roque and Joseph, why are the people that come to this board always looking for an argument with someone else, I don't understand that at all. If all pilots at EK are as uptight and without a sense of humor as you, then you are right, I should not waste my time. moron. uba757.

I will tell them that at the interview as I am laughing and smiling, showing them my 3 passports, My EU from France, my U.S. and my Venezuelan passports. Let me explain it to you in words that you might understand, as you see I am Basque French moron, that is why I have a French EU passport, my last names are Roque and Joseph, why are the people that come to this board always looking for an argument with someone else, I don't understand that at all. If all pilots at EK are as uptight and without a sense of humor as you, then you are right, I should not waste my time. moron. uba757.

If you want people to laugh at your posts...then present them in a way that they come across as humour...

Thanks for now "...explaining it to us in words we can understand..."

'Moron' huh... no name slinging here MR Roque-Joseph...see you online....maybe.

fv

Last edited:
Well Sir next time I will get a neon sign and an arrow pointed at the Smart-A$$ Icon on top of my reply and I will also make sure I include a dissclaimer at the end of it, explaining how it is supossed to be funny. And if and that is a big if, maybe we get to fly toguether I will try my best not to be funny. Roque-Joseph.

Latest resources

Back