• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

East Coast DA900 Position

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Leading edge solutions is the scumbag company that is refered by net jets sales weasels to come in and sell your companies aircraft after they have a foot in the door. They help to put hard working pilots on the street. The owner and Richard Santuli are best of buds from way back. Plainly, I have no use for them.

I beg to differ...there are not many excellent candidates willing to live on the East Coast with a DA-900 type. I do not believe that. The ad says "must" be typed. That language is pretty clear they will only hire a guy typed WITH 500 hours in the A/C.

Of course if it was down to two guys, one typed, one not, I say take the typed guy all things equal. As a former recruiter though, I know two things are never equal.

Leading Edge

I have heard good things about Leading Edge and the people that work there. I have talked with them and got good vibes.

Mobie

wildbill said:
Leading edge solutions is the scumbag company that is refered by net jets sales weasels to come in and sell your companies aircraft after they have a foot in the door. They help to put hard working pilots on the street. The owner and Richard Santuli are best of buds from way back. Plainly, I have no use for them.

Latest resources

Back