Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

2000flyer

EASY FLYER
Leading Edge Aviation Solutions, LLC. is recruiting for a DA900 Captain. East coast, Part 91 flight department, is offering this position to the candidate that meets the following requirements:

Excellent communication skills
College degree
ATP
FAA First Class Medical
Must be rated in the DA900, with a minimum of 500 hours in type
4,000 hours total time
2,000 hours minimum total time PIC
Corporate aviation experience
Ability to provide excellent customer service

Crewmembers that meet or exceed these requirements can email your resume to Cyndy Thiel, email address [email protected], or fax your resume to 203-944-0043.

Thank you,

Cyndy Santini Thiel
Director of Personnel Placement
Leading Edge Aviation Solutions, LLC
37 Wesley Drive
Huntington, Connecticut 06484
www.leas.com
(o) 203-944-0076
(c) 203-482-0834
(f) 203-944-0043

For those of you interested, a little bird told me that this "east coast" position would be in the central east coast area. If you're a Ravens or Orioles fan then it would be time to call on it.

Places that require a type do not seem very professional to me. It seems like they are too cheap to pony up for initial and finding the right person. Think of all the excellent candidates they are missing out on.

Also what does having a college degree have to do with flying an airplane?!?!(sorry, I couldn't resist;))

TAG Aviation was/is looking for East Coast pilots of various types. They are also advertising a position for a DA2000 in Beijing. Check out their website at TagAviation.com.

G21Agoose said:
TAG Aviation was/is looking for East Coast pilots of various types. They are also advertising a position for a DA2000 in Beijing. Check out their website at TagAviation.com.

A good friend of mine just got done working this for a one month contract. Sounded very interesting. It would be a great job for the right person (someone without a wife a kids).

G100driver said:
A good friend of mine just got done working this for a one month contract. Sounded very interesting. It would be a great job for the right person (someone without a wife a kids).

TAG has a great reputation among guys I know. Sorry 2000flyer, I didn't mean to hijack this thread.

Melon said:
Places that require a type do not seem very professional to me. It seems like they are too cheap to pony up for initial and finding the right person. Think of all the excellent candidates they are missing out on.

Also what does having a college degree have to do with flying an airplane?!?!(sorry, I couldn't resist;))

Even if advertised as so, they still may hire w/o. It might just be a preference. It usually means they need to fill for a vacancy and need someone up and running ASAP, and does not mean they dont want to spend the bucks on FSI. Time is worth more than money..and the couple of months to build someone could be the issue.

and please dont kid yourself, there is no shortage of excellent, qualified candidates for good jobs.

:)

rice said:
For those of you interested, a little bird told me that this "east coast" position would be in the central east coast area. If you're a Ravens or Orioles fan then it would be time to call on it.

Somehow I knew that you would be all over this

G4G5 said:
Somehow I knew that you would be all over this

Oh yeah!!!!!!
Called her within one minute of her posting the gig on Airmail, she said it was the same one from about six months ago. Too long of a drive for me!!!!!
Give me a call when you get a chance.

Furthermore, if you had the choice of hiring someone with a type and experience in type versus someone without, wouldn't you give preference to the experienced person, all other things more or less equal?

Gulfstream 200 said:
Even if advertised as so, they still may hire w/o. It might just be a preference. It usually means they need to fill for a vacancy and need someone up and running ASAP, and does not mean they dont want to spend the bucks on FSI. Time is worth more than money..and the couple of months to build someone could be the issue.

and please dont kid yourself, there is no shortage of excellent, qualified candidates for good jobs.

:)

Latest resources

Back