• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

E190

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Nobody makes multi-million dollar orders for airplanes without a gameplan in place! Scope is for pussies!!!! The Reverand never cancelled the order, only adjusted the terms!

Republic with the C-series, Skywest and TSA with the MRJ. There is no way these companies would place massive orders for aircraft without some reassurance from a mainline partner that these aircraft will be flown. Who knows who will contract them. Alaska? Jetblue? Spirit? Frontier? A legacy?

Mark my words, they will fly.

Wont be Spirit, scope limits outsourcing to max 90 days....i dont think any regional would be dumb enough to sign a 90 day contract

Republic with the C-series, Skywest and TSA with the MRJ. There is no way these companies would place massive orders for aircraft without some reassurance from a mainline partner that these aircraft will be flown. Who knows who will contract them. Alaska? Jetblue? Spirit? Frontier? A legacy?

Mark my words, they will fly.

That's the same thing people said when Mesa got the first 900's. I remember US Airways Pilots saying, "There no way that damn thing is flying for us!"

Bam!

Didn't the MRJ just get delayed another few years? Although I did see a Sukhoi jet delivered to Interjet (Mexico).

Latest resources

Back