• Watchers 4

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
thread

This goes back to the thread on what if the charter companies customer bans you -- what are your rights versus anything done by your employer.

Turned out they DID find pot in the boxes, pilot was still punished. Some sort of meeting was held on thurs of last week to sort **CENSORED****CENSORED****CENSORED****CENSORED** out, I dont know what went on yet! Gotta Love UPS

Eagle-ista said:
This whole thing would become very simple if there was an "illegal substance" in the package in question. I understand your need to be vague, but was the package inspected by law enforcement? Was there anything improper? If there was, or if law enforcement thought they had "probable cause" to inspect the package, he may be covered.

Just in case, I'd call your local consumer protection reporter at the local network TV affiliate...

I can think of a couple of people that need to get fired. but of course nothing will happen to them *slap* *slap*

SpiffAV8 said:
Well it looks as if things have been resolved. The Chief Pilot made a visit and the pilot has been cleared of any wrong doings.

Sadly those who tried to pull this are still around to cause further trouble. It's just a shame that we can't clean house so we can get things done the right way.

Further more it appears that there are those who are on to who I am. So this will be my last post as SpiffAV8. I stuck my neck out for a friend, one whom I have a great deal of respect for. I hope that it won't be used against me, though I imagine it will in one form or another.

So long....

SpiffAV8

A little update here. It appears from rumors around the company that the offending base operations manager will be leaving the company within the next month.

What! When and where did you hear that? Never mind don't post it here, just tell me later. But....WOW!

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back