• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

DL & AS announcement on Monday in SEA!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
One more FANTASTIC point for you jokers. While there is variety with fleet types and routes on different planes at a legacy, there are also different pay rates. So, if you don't want to fly big widebodies to far off places, that's fine. But, would one leg days to nice hotels and great meals far away be helped if you knew it paid close to $40-50 more per hour(on larger widebodies like 764, A330, 777, and 744) than a domestic 737? Would that help change your mind? No single payscale here. Even the perdiem is higher. Now you get the picture. Thanks!

Bye Bye---General Lee

No, not really. I like not having sleep apnea and I don't want to look ragety like a "international pilot". You go on and enjoy your international pilot life style, you international pilot you! I'm "internationalled" out; I've flown to international places that you probably couldn't locate on a map. If I want to go international, I'll buy a ticket and enjoy my international destination on my own international terms. I live in the international capital called SoCal and I can enjoy lots of international meals on my own time with my loved ones. Unlike you, this job does not define me. It's a great job but at the end of the day, it's just a means to an end. I'm glad you enjoy having a "choice". I think many of us had a choice and I chose a career with this airline. No airline is perfect but there isn't anywhere else I'd rather be at the moment. Back to my international meal that my wife prepared. Have a lovely international day, genital!

No, not really. I like not having sleep apnea and I don't want to look ragety like a "international pilot". You go on and enjoy your international pilot life style, you international pilot you! I'm "internationalled" out; I've flown to international places that you probably couldn't locate on a map. If I want to go international, I'll buy a ticket and enjoy my international destination on my own international terms. I live in the international capital called SoCal and I can enjoy lots of international meals on my own time with my loved ones. Unlike you, this job does not define me. It's a great job but at the end of the day, it's just a means to an end. I'm glad you enjoy having a "choice". I think many of us had a choice and I chose a career with this airline. No airline is perfect but there isn't anywhere else I'd rather be at the moment. Back to my international meal that my wife prepared. Have a lovely international day, genital!

Thanks lawnboy. If you're wife wants to know about where the dishes came from, just PM me, I'll probably go there and find out. If you want to spend your own coin on trips instead of your employer (what????), then that makes you super cool. Those INTL destinations you went to 30 years ago probably have changed, and you didn't go there via a good employer, so it's just not the same. Have fun eating your Zimbabwe'n corn hash your wife made tonight! Yummy! Oh well.

Bye Bye---General Lee

Last edited:
He GL just wait for our Aircraft order on Wednesday to be announced... Wish I could see your face... And no we are not taking any of your flying. We fly wherever we want, filling our planes with our devoted passengers. Glad we can help you guys out to with your international expansion! You are going to love our new aircraft order it will be great... Look for it 10-10-2012 4:00 pm pst time... I am sure we need all those planes for Hilo ;)

Welp? Guess not

Thanks lawnboy. If you're wife wants to know about where the dishes came from, just PM me, I'll probably go there and find out. If you want to spend your own coin on trips instead of your employer (what????), then that makes you super cool. Those INTL destinations you went to 30 years ago probably have changed, and you didn't go there via a good employer, so it's just not the same. Have fun eating your Zimbabwe'n corn hash your wife made tonight! Yummy! Oh well.

Bye Bye---General Lee

Said as like a true jackass, but I wouldn't expect anything more.

Said as like a true jackass, but I wouldn't expect anything more.

True jackazz? Come on. I am pointing out a true difference, and some people on here may want to know about that. You work for a great airline, but it lacks things that others offer. If you love it, then great. Bye!

Bye Bye---General Lee

Were you at the meeting or have you heard from anyone that was there? Doesn't sound like there was any real news at the event.

It was bad enough when "growth"=increased ASM even if total airframes stay the same or go down.

Now apparently, the new standard is "growth"=growth of a code share partner.

The news is ok. I wish they didn't have all of the qualifiers. The net growth isn't super impressive. It depends on what the time horizon is.

Latest resources

Back