Diarrhea in a freighter?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Remember,

When traveling in the third world, NEVER, NEVER NEVER eat a salad.

HAHAH, im new to these forums, some great posts on this thread though!
I have, unfortunatly hand 1st hand experience of this matter, on fina approach, in an AN-225, came crashing down to the runway, and my god il tel you, the heavy landing did my situation no good!

just moving this one up gotta keep it going stories are sooooo funny

Indeed, i think many people have "touched down" many times, and a few people are a bit ashamed about their brown out experiences. :D

A little off topic..

My girlfriend and I went to a pancake breakfast, had a big meal, then on the flight back amidst the July cumulus she turned pale. Luckily I always carry some airline sickness bags, but what to do with the completely full bag that still smells like pancakes? No problem, window open, slow down, bye bye! We were over Iowa, I bet that was nice to find in a cornfield that fall. Its better then riding with it in a skyhawk for another hour.

Also once relieved myself (#1 only) in some sort of garbage bag from the seat pocket of a rental 172 and dropped it. I was at 9500 catching a great tailwind and didn't want to land to pee and then have to make the half-hour climb again in the 172.

No problems flying freight as of yet, but out legs are usualy <1 hour, thank goodness.

We have an air ambulance Lear 35 for a hangar tenet, and one of the pilots ran into some stomach trouble on an empty leg back home. So, he decided to let 'er rip in the lav, in full view of the two EMT's and the f/o. What he didn't know was that the actual lav itself was removed, so there was just a toilet seat on top of the cavity where the lav unit is supposed to go. When they got back on the ground, the pilot asked us to clean it out. Thankfully, we have a company policy that we don't clean air ambulance aircraft. So, the pilot just left it to bake in the South Florida heat. They had a flight later that night, and when the other crew showed up and popped open the door, you could smell the stench on the other side of the airport. The captain on this flight asked us to clean it out, and we told him we couldn't. He threw a fit, was yelling and screaming on his cell phone at the pilot that left the mess, and the EMT's would not go anywhere near the plane. He ended up giving one of our line guys $20 to clean it out with a shop vac.

BUMP!!!! come on, you poopers!!! i want some more stories!!! let's awaken this sleeping thread of hilarity! :D:D:D

I'm one of the lucky ones who has never had to carve a duke while flying.

My old boss used to joke that after eating chinese food, he could $h!t through a screen without touching a wire.

Latest resources

Back