• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Diarrhea in a freighter?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Awsome! This thread is like a turd that just won't go down!

The thread lives. I Was flying with another Capt last week. He told me that he though he was the first one to christen the ATR. He was at his outstation, and the old grumbly in the tumbly took over. He said he had the squirts so bad he thought he was going to have to cancel the flight. The lights in the cargo bay were not working, and said he sat in the dark for the whole 3 hour leg lettin' loose in the trash can. First Bravo Mike I have heard about in the ATR.
Bravo Zulu to you, and thanks for setting the bar fairly high anonymous captain.

Last edited:
That would be horrible to have to sit in the dark doing the deed.

I can no longer be above this conversation so I'll chime in with a little hard earned words of wisdom...

NEVER, I REPEAT EVER trust any iced beverage while visiting ANY Latin American country...

Trust me, you DO NOT want to be dealing with some ego maniac customs officer in MFE while your posterior is about to blow off like the side of Mount St. Helens.

Last edited:
This is the funniest thing I've stayed up late to read in a long time. With my gobs of student experience (22+ hrs), I haven't yet had to torque a moonfish mid-air, but I've been up with a few quite gassy CFIs.

Some of you need to publish your stories over on www.poopreport.com. Folks there actually write some amazing stuff bordering on literary genius (sh!t-lit, if you will), and I'm sure many experiences posted on here would bust their readers up laughing.

Latest resources

Back