• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Despite what GL says, the MRJ is shaping up nicely

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Yeah I think Jenny is really hitting the bottom with his juvenile comments. Such a 'looser'!

Hope we can get an update from genitals jumpseat buddy.

Hope we can get an update from genitals jumpseat buddy.

Ohhhh Percy..... Looks like he was correct. Big delays from initial roll out date. That was the point. It hasn't even flown yet, and there might be further delays. I never said it would never fly, I stated he said there were some big question marks, and looks like he was correct.

But, I too would love to find out who SKW will fly these for. First of all, will there be enough pilots to fly them? Most of the "hireable" pilots will be long gone, leaving you and Freeturd at a merged company trying to keep the feed contracts flying. Xpoo will be the lone dispatcher left, busy weighing alternates. Not airports, but which fast food joint to take his "partner" to that night. Maybe you too will be invited, unless you're on a flight to Moab.

Bye Bye---General Lee

Ohhhh Percy..... Looks like he was correct. Big delays from initial roll out date. That was the point. It hasn't even flown yet, and there might be further delays. I never said it would never fly, I stated he said there were some big question marks, and looks like he was correct.

But, I too would love to find out who SKW will fly these for. First of all, will there be enough pilots to fly them? Most of the "hireable" pilots will be long gone, leaving you and Freeturd at a merged company trying to keep the feed contracts flying. Xpoo will be the lone dispatcher left, busy weighing alternates. Not airports, but which fast food joint to take his "partner" to that night. Maybe you too will be invited, unless you're on a flight to Moab.

Bye Bye---General Lee

Once again retard, who do I work for? One time its SKW, another minute you say I work for Delta. What is it? Can you make up your mind?

Once again retard, who do I work for? One time its SKW, another minute you say I work for Delta. What is it? Can you make up your mind?

Papa Johns? Yeah, that's probably correct. You are a loser regardless.

Bye Bye---General Lee

Latest resources

Back