• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Despite what GL says, the MRJ is shaping up nicely

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I already told you what the future of the industry was going to be. You continue to spit out public quotes from people who say what the public (and you) want to hear.

Sorry I don't put much credibility in a SKW dispatcher....... You probably also know future Powerball and Mega Millions numbers too. Public quotes from management types is about all we are gonna get. If you listen in on your CEO's private calls, then that might give your credibility a boost, otherwise you get as much info as the bathroom cleaner in SGU.

Watching what has happened recently with new hiring rules, new fatigue rules, and the amount of pilots coming up the pipeline, I'd say it ain't lookin great for any Regional. SKW may be one of the better ones of the litter, but eventually it too will feel the pinch of the lack of pilots. The once certainty of profits is gone for the feeders, instead replaced by lowest cost gets the feed. (Except to CUI and PLN?). The legacies will fly more previous Regional routes inhouse (where they were before the Regionals started), and the big 3 will get bigger and stronger thanks to consolidation. Ancillary fees will help the legacies, and the Regional feed will not share in those fees.

What to do? Regional employees need to realize what is happening and make plans accordingly. Apply to the legacies and LCCs. This may be "old news" according to gojo (Nostradamus), but it's still true today.

Do you have an idea where the MRJs will fly, if they actually do "fly" that is?

Bye Bye---General Lee

Last edited:
You know GL, I absolutely cannot stand your continued blasting and demeaning attitude toward fellow pilots. We are all doing the same job. You seem to relish in the prospect of hard working folk, whatever age or stage in their career they may be, losing their employment, and perhaps their loved ones, while you look down from your ivory tower upon the lesser mortals unworthy of your concern.
I sincerely hope, someday, that you spout off some of your worthless nonsense to some big guy, without hiding behind your anonymity, and perhaps that person will happily rearrange your teeth for you!
You are a pariah here on FI. Nothing but trouble, and a total waste of space on these boards. It was a pleasure to see you gone for a while. Hopefully your next "vacation" will be for much longer.

And if, in your pea-brained mind, you somehow believe you contribute something here, you are mistaken. You contribute squat! Absolutely squat. No information that cannot be easily gained from perusal of aviation news and websites. You are useless. Worthless.
You think you have "inside" information to disseminate to your lowly colleagues? What a joke you are! Nothing but an internet troll and freak. You are some piece of work.
Now, go ahead and cry little girl.

Oh, pardon mois, my mistake, you can't reply, you're on your way to Paris or some other exotic destination I expect. Just get back to me when you can. I am so looking forward to some "advice".

General Lee;2475279[COLOR=Red said:
]Sorry I don't put much credibility in a SKW dispatcher...... You probably also know future Powerball and Mega Millions numbers too. Public quotes from management types is about all we are gonna get. If you listen in on your CEO's private calls, then that might give your credibility a boost, otherwise you get as much info as the bathroom cleaner in SGU.

Watching what has happened recently with new hiring rules, new fatigue rules, and the amount of pilots coming up the pipeline, I'd say it ain't lookin great for any Regional. SKW may be one of the better ones of the litter, but eventually it too will feel the pinch of the lack of pilots. The once certainty of profits is gone for the feeders, instead replaced by lowest cost gets the feed. (Except to CUI and PLN?). The legacies will fly more previous Regional routes inhouse (where they were before the Regionals started), and the big 3 will get bigger and stronger thanks to consolidation. Ancillary fees will help the legacies, and the Regional feed will not share in those fees.

What to do? Regional employees need to realize what is happening and make plans accordingly. Apply to the legacies and LCCs. This may be "old news" according to gojo (Nostradamus), but it's still true today.

Do you have an idea where the MRJs will fly, if they actually do "fly" that is?

Bye Bye---General Lee

As opposed to a guy who claims to be a Delta pilot? HAHAHA, you are one dumb dildo!!

What's wrong GL? Haven't finished with your hot nuts and chocolate fudge sundae yet, or no gogo over the pond perhaps? I bet you like hot nuts. Very appropriate for your ilk.

Latest resources

Back