• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Despite what GL says, the MRJ is shaping up nicely

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Hey Xpoo, did you read this paragraph from the above?

"The first aircraft will be fully assembled by the end of the year, says the spokesman. The MRJ is due to enter service in early 2017, more than three years later than the target set when the program was launched in 2008. Mistakes and unexpected challenges in following airworthiness procedures have caused most of the delay."

Sounds like exactly what I heard, and reported to you guys. I was right again. Have fun with that one, if you ever get them....

Bye Bye----General Lee

That's not what you said. You said the MRJ would never see the light of day. Something that would never leap off the page.

Sorry, but the phrase worked for you Jackholes. It made me laugh. It's a great line from the movie "Weird Science."

Bye Bye---General Lee

I am forced to like this post from GL, as much as it pains me. He accurately quoted Weird Science and that is always ok in my book.

That's not what you said. You said the MRJ would never see the light of day. Something that would never leap off the page.

No, I stated a jumpseater speculated there were going to be huge delays, and looks like he was correct. And then many of your pilots on here stated that the slots would be sold to someone else anyway. It will be fantastic to watch.

Bye Bye---General Lee

I pray I don't have to fly this airplane. In years past I could remember things moving quicker in regards to pilot hiring. Open the gates already!

Donkey diks? Ouch. But I guess better than being hung like a fruit bat (ahem GL).

How do you know? I thought, ahem, you were.....uh....you know? Hey, that's cool if you are.... Whatever.....

Bye Bye---General Lee

man that suspension did you no good, or the rest of us :)

you are a tool, really

I think you were suspended too, along with the other jokers? Regardless if I am a tool, I speak the truth, and you know it. My delivery may be tough, but it is dead on accurate. Maybe you and the others can't handle it. Hey, the truth hurts sometimes. I will try to be somewhat careful of my audience, but people with a plan to move up and ahead don't get mad with what I state, only lifers do. The industry is changing, regardless of what you and I say to each other. You can take some advice and move on, or be belligerent and scoff at my remarks.

Btw, I was suspended for 1 week, and enjoyed 6 weeks away. I don't mind doing that again.

Bye Bye---General Lee

Last edited:
Can someone tell me the last airplane that made it from conception to actually flying on the planned schedule, without delays? Geez, any sideshow fortune teller could have predicted that!

Latest resources

Back