Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Despite union opposition, Flight Options moved forward...

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Like I said, this is the everyeth time Oneguy management has been proven wrong in court...

Warturd, are you still not embarrassed???

Duuhhhh, you ole dog you…I thought you would allow a sleeping dog(me) to sleep….isn’t anyone paying attention to you today?

Embarrassed about what? I’ll admit your mullet-headed visage on the VUH is quite, uh, charming, but it doesn’t embarrass me, if that’s what your asking.

I was just enjoying life on some off days, sitting back eating popcorn, sipping a Bud and reading about all the goings-on here and there. So far the IBT has screwed a dozen folks or so, and the body count might be as high as 70 b4 it’s over….a lot of guys could sure use that money the IBT has kept from them. I hear that since you put away your flight attendant pumps and skirt and went to flight school that your significant other is able to provide your needs without you even having to work, and so I understand your willingness to throw all these pilots under the bus for your “principles”…your such a swell fellow. And now some of your lemmings are preparing for the Flex FOLKS to accept a pay cut with some of the latest postings, something you can be especially proud of.

Your Uncle promised he wouldn’t/couldn’t work with the IBT after all their *hit storms descended on us, and he seems to be trying to keep that commitment. This place isn’t a good place to work anymore, and, if it survives, you might consider starting a PROFESSIONAL union…it needs one.

I noticed a few lemmings getting off the IBT reservation and actually criticizing them for being the fools they are…..guess they were forced into re-education camps and now understand the error of their ways.

Popcorn ’s getting low. Sure enjoyed the chat, Duuuuuuhhh…we’ll have to do this more often.
WL

Duuhhhh, you ole dog you?I thought you would allow a sleeping dog(me) to sleep?.isn?t anyone paying attention to you today?

Embarrassed about what? I?ll admit your mullet-headed visage on the VUH is quite, uh, charming, but it doesn?t embarrass me, if that?s what your asking.

I was just enjoying life on some off days, sitting back eating popcorn, sipping a Bud and reading about all the goings-on here and there. So far the IBT has screwed a dozen folks or so, and the body count might be as high as 70 b4 it?s over?.a lot of guys could sure use that money the IBT has kept from them. I hear that since you put away your flight attendant pumps and skirt and went to flight school that your significant other is able to provide your needs without you even having to work, and so I understand your willingness to throw all these pilots under the bus for your ?principles??your such a swell fellow. And now some of your lemmings are preparing for the Flex FOLKS to accept a pay cut with some of the latest postings, something you can be especially proud of.

Your Uncle promised he wouldn?t/couldn?t work with the IBT after all their *hit storms descended on us, and he seems to be trying to keep that commitment. This place isn?t a good place to work anymore, and, if it survives, you might consider starting a PROFESSIONAL union?it needs one.

I noticed a few lemmings getting off the IBT reservation and actually criticizing them for being the fools they are?..guess they were forced into re-education camps and now understand the error of their ways.

Popcorn ?s getting low. Sure enjoyed the chat, Duuuuuuhhh?we?ll have to do this more often.
WL

At least Doh's willing to stand up for something. And what about you? When was the last time you took a stand for anything worth naming? You never have and you never will, and smugness is no stand-in for courage or character.

I'll admit this Union isn't perfect. But nothing that requires a bunch of folks with competing interests and ideas to come together ever is perfect. And therein lies the beauty of it, not that you'll ever see it.

This Union, whether you've noticed or not, keeps getting stronger. Every time one of the company's asinine lawsuits gets tossed out by some federal judge who can barely keep from laughing in the company lawyer's face, it gets stronger.

There's an old saying I'm fond of: a lie has wings, while the truth comes hobbling along. And that's what's been happening. The lies are slowly (ever so slowly) being overtaken by the truth. And if you think guys aren't beginning to notice, you're wrong.

Wherever it might all lead, I have no idea. But I'll take the side that stands for the truth over yours any day.

Well said, once again, Dooker. For most of us, the union wasn't necessarily something we wanted until we worked a while under Ken Ricci. It took a while before the Options pilots supported the union like they do now, and that process is once again repeating for the Flexjet pilots. What Warlord doesn't seem to comprehend, is that the process of coming to terms with the need for a union under this management team is an evolution. Although that evolution still has a way to go, it is well under way, because Kenn Ricci can't seem to help himself, and eventually most will see his true colors, and recognize that a union, while far from perfect, is the only chance for fair treatment of ALL of the workers under Kenn Ricci and his management team.

The only coherent part of that little rant is that he is still shameless. Management has a VSP in hand. An LOA for Options and an MOU for Flex pilots. So the union is off the hook for VSP. Management's refusal to sign what they negotiated is their fault. They are denying the furloughs money.

Last edited:
warlord19;2538445 I thought you would allow a sleeping dog(me) to sleep? WL[/QUOTE said:
Now you are insulting dogs! You are so busy earning your brown noser award, you are unable to look around because your nose is wedged so tight between his butt cheeks.
Now, to make this simple even for you, this whole issue is about following the law, not about harming some of our own.

Booker, just a few comments on your good post.

I’ve stood up to the IBT sh1tstorm here for quite a while to provide an alternative to the IBT…wasn’t fun but needed to be done. The IBT was voted in, I congratulated them here, and moved on. MulletHead(Duuuhhhh) asked me a question and I answered him. You say I should now help to strengthen the union….that’s like telling a veteran Cadillac salesman he will be selling the Yugo brand from now on…..I don’t think his heart(or mine) would be in it. The IBT hasn’t changed their stripes one bit and I couldn’t try to sell it to other crew-members because it would be obvious I wasn’t sincere…..it didn’t take NetJets FOLKS long to figure them out.

I would very much like to have a PROFESSIONAL union at SKY, but don’t believe that’s going to happen either. Lot’s of good FOLKS are leaving/have left as this ship continues to sink….whatever remains in a few years will be a mess. A hostile management team versus a hostile union won’t be a pleasant place to work.

You seem to have a good heart and head (unlike the MulletHead who has a permanent chip on his shoulder) and I wish you luck here…hope it works out for all.

WL

So WL, did you just wake up to what goes on in Ricci's world or did you see the writing on the wall and figure out your days are numbered as management? If you want, I will humble myself and welcome you back to the line.

Booker, just a few comments on your good post.

I?ve stood up to the IBT sh1tstorm here for quite a while to provide an alternative to the IBT?wasn?t fun but needed to be done. The IBT was voted in, I congratulated them here, and moved on. MulletHead(Duuuhhhh) asked me a question and I answered him. You say I should now help to strengthen the union?.that?s like telling a veteran Cadillac salesman he will be selling the Yugo brand from now on?..I don?t think his heart(or mine) would be in it. The IBT hasn?t changed their stripes one bit and I couldn?t try to sell it to other crew-members because it would be obvious I wasn?t sincere?..it didn?t take NetJets FOLKS long to figure them out.

I would very much like to have a PROFESSIONAL union at SKY, but don?t believe that?s going to happen either. Lot?s of good FOLKS are leaving/have left as this ship continues to sink?.whatever remains in a few years will be a mess. A hostile management team versus a hostile union won?t be a pleasant place to work.

You seem to have a good heart and head (unlike the MulletHead who has a permanent chip on his shoulder) and I wish you luck here?hope it works out for all.

WL

There you go talking like the IBT 1108 is some third party again (which is a typical management tactic) when you know full well that it is run by the pilots. Sure there are union supporters that sometimes act less than professional here on FI, but they aren't the leadership. Claiming that the elected leadership is anything less than professional is nonsense. In fact I would submit that they are generally more professional than their counterparts in management. At least they will sign something they agreed to instead of stalling and dragging everything out. Kind of makes you wonder if management ever really wanted to offer a VSP or if it was just another ruse designed to undermine the authority of the union, and sew discontent among the pilot group. The more that they delay, the more that Kenn Ricci's true colors begin to show. Tic Toc

Last edited:
Negotiation session today. Will they sign the VSP?

Latest resources

Back