• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Delta to start hiring 50 a month in June or July

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
What is that suppose to mean? I'm thinking of going to Delta for personal reasons that benefit me and my family. It has nothing to do with the culture of JetBlue or Delta. Just because someone wants to leave JetBlue to go to Delta doesn't mean that they think JetBlue is horrible and Delta is the best deal in town. JetBlue is great, but I think Delta may be better. Going to Delta means no commute, better pay, better retirement, better work rules, and better seniority dynamics. Staying at JetBlue would only give me better job security. I'm willing to risk the one for the other 5 because I have options outside this industry if I need to use them. And how do you know what culture I would fit into? Obviously I fit into the JetBlue culture or I wouldn't be here, right?? I did respect you up until that last post.

Better job security at Jetblue? Not when the weather goes below 40 degrees and gets cloudy.......

Bye Bye--General Lee

More like Gary the retard from the Howard Stern show!

Ah, pure comedic genius. I can't compete with that. You win. Delta wins. Hell, maybe even the Atlanta Braves win.

Back to bushhogging.

They are trying to give you four weeks, but if you stated that you needed less than a two week notice you could get called if a slot opened up.
IE anywhere up to a month out.

They are trying to give you four weeks, but if you stated that you needed less than a two week notice you could get called if a slot opened up.
IE anywhere up to a month out.

What planes are they offering each class? Also, is the seniority based off of age now or is it based off of the last 4 of your social security? Are most of the people going to NYC?

Bye Bye--General Lee

All are getting the 88 or the 737-800 as of now. Some will be getting the 767-ER out of class in the near future. Seniorty is based off of the last 4 of your social, with lowest being the most senior. Also, everyone has gone to NYC, but very few want to stay. It seems that most want to come back to ATL.

Hey Bavarian Chef, you guys still having trouble filling classes? People are leaving JB quicker than a rain storm cancelling your flights!
I think the problem was that they didn't cancel the flights. They were paralyzed by indecision. I hear they are trying to do much better now.

A lot of JB people coming back here, I wonder if its because they didn't fit in with your culture over there?

They probably got tired of cleaning the cabins during a turn.;)

Latest resources

Back