Delta to put 100 Rj's to the desert

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

jetracer5

Delta said they would shed the equivalent of 100 rj's by the end of the year through lease returns and contract changes. Anybody know what they mean by "equivalent"? This hole thing dosent sound good..... (Source was Q2 earnings call)

Well, Pinnacle got an extension until the end of September for 9 CRJ-900s. Once September 30th comes around, we'll know more. But that's 9 out of 100 that Delta can cut.

100 - 23 Expressjet birds = 77 from the rest of the Delta Connection kids. Mesa proved a Contract is a Contract, even if you suck. I wouldn't want to be wholly owned by Delta or NWA right about now.

100 - 23 Expressjet birds = 77 from the rest of the Delta Connection kids. Mesa proved a Contract is a Contract, even if you suck. I wouldn't want to be wholly owned by Delta or NWA right about now.

remember it was only a temporary injunction, the chances of mesa(freedom) keeping the 50 seat flying is not good. only two reasonable outcomes. 1. delta pays a big fine, flying gone. 2. delta gets off if the judge agrees that their performance was below contractual minimums

Temp or not, DAL has decided that Mesa and Pinnacle are done. I'd bet on it, regardless of a judge and trial.

Medeco

Latest resources

Back