• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Delta TA Passes

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Did I mention we will be paid HIGHER than the utopia southwest !

When does Song's rates match ours? Three years from now right? Say it ain't so Scoot!

Oh that's right, you paid from them with your PROFIT SHARING. Pretty embarrassing trade off.

So do your work rules, pay and benefits, but lay it all on scope...
You're too funny. Somewhere a village is looking for you!:laugh:

Village...Idiot... Oh I get it! Did you make that up all by yourself? It's true-our contract sucks. Negotiated after 9-11 with the bankruptcy gun to our heads, and a corrupt NC who all work for management now. Passed by 58%. The 58%ers are idiots too. Delta is a healthy, profitable airline. What's your excuse for the scope concessions? I guess it was too much to hope that DAL pilots wouldn't give another inch on large RJs. This has no doubt given our management leverage to force large RJs down our throats. Hence my frustration.

I just can't believe we have that many sell outs at Delta. I can only offer my personal apology for this disaster.

Enjoy your engine failures, my Popeye's crumbs, crusty boogers and various body fluids. We'll be sure to send 'em right over...nice and used, with seats smelling of only the freshest of farts. Enjoy!:D

Boeing will actually take them first, clean them up, paint them, put in new seats, and install wifi. I believe your new owner may also be paying DL money per month or per year to take them off of their hands. Sounds like a great deal, minus your boogers.

Bye Bye----General Lee

When does Song's rates match ours? Three years from now right? Say it ain't so Scoot!

Oh that's right, you paid from them with your PROFIT SHARING. Pretty embarrassing trade off.

The profit sharing reduction might occur starting in 2014 (check comes on Feb 14th each year), but if profits go gangbusters, then the profit sharing will actually increase (15% up to 20%).

But enough about that, how's your stagnation going? How many AirTran guys are ahead of you? Good for them.

Bye Bye---General Lee

Enjoy your engine failures, my Popeye's crumbs, crusty boogers and various body fluids. We'll be sure to send 'em right over...nice and used, with seats smelling of only the freshest of farts. Enjoy!:D

That is funny stuff...

I'll let the F/O know about the boogers, figuring you never got the chance to fly from the pilots seat.

Song? Did you really say that? Did mom and dad help you with that one, or was it tanker clown?
Yup, and none of us had to pay to work here, matter of fact, all of us got PAID to receive our types.:laugh:

So is your retirement, or lack thereof. So is the fact that you charge employees to work there. So is your infatuation over us. But flattering nonetheless. BTW, are you off reserve yet? Maybe in 20-25 years?:laugh:
It must be real frustrating knowing that 1700+ Air Tran pilots got hired WITHOUT having to buy their jobs, and most of them are now seated IN FRONT OF YOU on the seniority list.:smash:
No wonder you're a bitter little troll!

Last edited:
Village...Idiot... Oh I get it! Did you make that up all by yourself? It's true-our contract sucks. Negotiated after 9-11 with the bankruptcy gun to our heads, and a corrupt NC who all work for management now. Passed by 58%. The 58%ers are idiots too. Delta is a healthy, profitable airline. What's your excuse for the scope concessions? I guess it was too much to hope that DAL pilots wouldn't give another inch on large RJs. This has no doubt given our management leverage to force large RJs down our throats. Hence my frustration.

And look at the damage you sellouts did during your BK. Sold out your pensions so the rest of us had to fall in line. Thanks for the sellout! What's your excuse for not having a contract now? How many years have you been out of BK? How long since SOC?
Your frustration is misguided! Look no further than your mirror!

Latest resources

Back