• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Delta TA Passes

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Delta opened this door and it's been every managements wet dream since.

We can all thank DALPA for the massive outsourcing of hundreds of thousands of jobs. Now it's time for operation 'twist' into larger RJs. The same arguement will be made for 100 seaters after this contract is up.

Not surprising at all. Delta pilots have a history of lowering the bar. I'm sure GL will spin this concession as a good thing like he always does. Maybe you Song guys will get a union someday and have a contract they aren't embarrassed about.

No--but your no work rule, low paying, no benefits contract for the last 27 years does!

That's what I call raising the bar!

I'd much rather be stuck in our no work rule, low paying, concessionary contract than sign off on your Large RJ sellout contract any day.

And thanks to you yes voters, that's probably going to be exactly what will happen to us. Thanks

I'd much rather be stuck in our no work rule, low paying, concessionary contract than sign off on your Large RJ sellout contract any day.

And thanks to you yes voters, that's probably going to be exactly what will happen to us. Thanks

YGTBSM. Tell that to my buddy there at UCAL trying to put a couple kids through college on your hideous pay scale.

CAL never sold out on scope. In exchange for a better contract, every other major has. Rag on CAL all you want, but we held strong on scope.

I can't believe this TA passed, but I'm not surprised. AMR is next, and sadly I think Unical will follow.

If that is your only claim to fame? Mesa has a better contract than you have!

If that is your only claim to fame? Mesa has a better contract than you have!

Good news, openers will be exchanged in 2014 again. If everyone holds down scope creep, then DAL mgmt will have no choice but to cave to isdustry demands.

Time to get those resumes ready for all (1) the AirTran guys that don't want to work for Southwest Airlines. Now is the time.

Latest resources

Back