Delta TA Is OUT!!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Geronimo4497 said:
I love the "certificated in the United States" line. This whole slide is far from over, IMO. Here come the foreigners. :angryfire

Speaking of foreigners, why don't you join the Air France family now before Delta liquidates? We have a good contract and you will get to fly an Airbus which is the best airplane in the world. We will take over the US market in the next few years anyway, so you guys might as well be ahead of the game and join now!

http://photos.airliners.net/photos/photos/6/3/2/0991236.jpg

You cannot be prouder than being a pilot for Air France.

Camembert

I'm a bit surprised that they deleted Section 1.E (fragmentation). That's the stuff that protects pilots in the event their company tries to sell off a portion of the operation (eg: all the "Song" aircraft, the MD's, the Atlantic, etc).

I could envision a scenario that has DAL selling off an asset to mollify a creditor, or to raise cash.

I thought keeping it was one of the smarter things the NWA negotiators did in our T/A.

Camembert said:
Speaking of foreigners, why don't you join the Air France family now before Delta liquidates? We have a good contract and you will get to fly an Airbus which is the best airplane in the world. We will take over the US market in the next few years anyway, so you guys might as well be ahead of the game and join now!

http://photos.airliners.net/photos/photos/6/3/2/0991236.jpg

Camembert

Fromage?

Cam, is he just flame-baiting? That would be sad in my case...if he really knew me!

Lollie

Posted by Camembert:

Unless of course you were are an arms dealer selling to Iraq or an oil broker buying from Iraq during the UN embargo.

C601 said:
Is the new TA acceptable or not to DA pilots ? Will they still go forward with the strike ?

It is my understanding that they could go back to the table and fix the unacceptable sections rather than strike. A strike is only promised if the contract is rejected.

Latest resources

Back