• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Delta stock set to crash... maybe

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Remember the pension payments are like mortgage payments, you pay over time, not all at once. You know that!

So, why again did you just defer 30 737-800s for a few years? Saving up cash? For a raise for you guys? I hope so!

Bye Bye---General Lee

They are nothing like a mortgage. What a stupid comparison. A mortgage doesn't go up year after year like your underfunded pension obligations. You're company is using outrageous performance estimates to try and hide the fact that they are not funding it (or keeping it appropriately funded).

"little"... :)

I was watching the nba finals the other night- I guess I am little compared...
Can we get the girls to measure our wankers now?

(for the record, the type was a question my union rep asked me- I told him I had zero problem with AT pilots not having to pay for the type- plenty of swa pilots didn't pay for it either- know of quite a few who got delta to pay.

But if you think I'm busy commenting on you guys selling out "next gen" RJs - wait til you pass it. (yes, they are calling them that- don't fall for the branding- Canadair is providing seamless airframes up to 130 seats and hoping we let all of them be outsourced.)

Wave:
You've obviously got a sense of humor. I appreciate that.

I'll have more later, I'm poolside with the family on the ipad.

Latest resources

Back