• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Delta restarting SEA to ANC and LAS

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Why would I have you on ignore, it's pure comedy reading your outlandish posts. Even the two guys who responded after me thought you were nuts and agreed with me about Airliners dot net. Ah, again you don't know what you are talking about, so enjoy ASA (Xjet)! Bye now!

Bye Bye--General Lee

This message is hidden because BOX OFFICE is on your ignore list

That function is SOOOOO worth it. FANTASTIC!

Bye Bye---General Lee

Liar liar pants on fire. You're a joke, General, give it up. You have some stones to claim I don't really work at Delta while you troll the regional board and regurgitate press releases. Your stories about your "career" simply don't check out. Get help.

AS/SEA is pretty much with DL. AS/LAX is pretty much with AA. Nothing more to see...

GL is proving to be an FI employee enciting arguments and starting threads to keep the masses enthralled.

Pure marketing genius, really.

Don't fall for it

View Post 02-26-2013, 13:33
Remove user from ignore listGeneral Lee
This message is hidden because General Lee is on your ignore list.

Liar liar pants on fire. You're a joke, General, give it up. You have some stones to claim I don't really work at Delta while you troll the regional board and regurgitate press releases. Your stories about your "career" simply don't check out. Get help.

Stones? Classic from you. And you are always posting in ASA threads, yet you very rarely add anything of substance or current about DL. Zilch lady, nada. This is an anonymous board, so anyone can be anywhere, but maybe you should ask other supposed DL people what they think. Ask Lumberg or Googles Pisano or FDJ2. Why don't you ask me something that only mainliners know, like how long the next bid is good for? Or who the ATL LEC reps are (initials please) And what planes they fly? Do you know? Of course you don't, you fly at ASA. Bye!

Bye Bye---General Lee

Last edited:
GL is proving to be an FI employee enciting arguments and starting threads to keep the masses enthralled.

Don't fall for it

View Post 02-26-2013, 13:33
Remove user from ignore listGeneral Lee
This message is hidden because General Lee is on your ignore list.

I usually start up threads that deal with the underdogs getting worked over by larger groups in an unfair manner. It hasn't been tough the last couple years. Maybe I should continue with a couple more threads? What do you think?

Bye Bye---General Lee

Don't fall for it

Scoreboard, I don't know GL personally and have had more than a couple past disagreements with him. But I have seen no reason to believe that he is anything other than what he represents himself to be - a Delta pilot.

We all have different points of view. Personally, I enjoy the exchanges here. And I find that I learn more when there is tension, as people tend to bring their intellectual 'A' game when the discussion is contentious.

I usually start up threads that deal with the underdogs getting worked over by larger groups in an unfair manner. It hasn't been tough the last couple years. Maybe I should continue with a couple more threads? What do you think?

Bye Bye---General Lee

I have always liked how you make this board fun. You turned mean and not funny a while back. But before that, you where actually pretty funny and witty.

Same with Lear, as much as I did not like some of the stuff he put on here, I wish he was back.

As far as the best one liners I would have to give that to Ty web.

I have always liked how you make this board fun. You turned mean and not funny a while back. But before that, you where actually pretty funny and witty.

Same with Lear, as much as I did not like some of the stuff he put on here, I wish he was back.

Well, I try to keep it interesting, but some topics just aren't meant to be funny. I have tried to tone it down a bit lately, but I still look for the right time for a zinger....

I don't claim to be an expert at all topics in this industry, but I obviously like to give my opinions, and all retorts are welcome. I learn stuff everyday on FI, especially from guys like Andy, who I have learned knows a lot about airline hedging and the refinery business. I like that. Then there are people like Box Office who rarely bring anything of value to this board.

I still enjoy FI, and even though some people don't want me to, I still come back almost everyday to check in when I can. Again, I learn something new everyday on here.

Bye Bye---General Lee

Scoreboard, I don't know GL personally and have had more than a couple past disagreements with him. But I have seen no reason to believe that he is anything other than what he represents himself to be - a Delta pilot.

We all have different points of view. Personally, I enjoy the exchanges here. And I find that I learn more when there is tension, as people tend to bring their intellectual 'A' game when the discussion is contentious.

Well said. Personally, my take is you can't judge anybody by how they sound on a web board. I've known pilots on other not anonymous boards that are quite different in person than how they sound on the web. I also know plenty of pilots with totally different perspectives than I do that I like as people.

I think the change may have been precipitated by the large volume of SWA guys that came across with the "we rule now!, Delta sucks! ALPA sucks! etc etc etc. I called foul on some of that and got branded a SWA "hater" (not true). Just become someone has a different perspective doesn't mean they are a hater.

Latest resources

Back