Delta Private Jets

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Its No Different than a 50% pay cut....

If a company changed the terms of your employment to something totally unacceptable like a 50% pay cut, you'd leave right?

Well, each person will have to decide for themselves if having to sign a Loan document (Promissory Note) which if not paid would destroy your credit, is worth it to continue working at that place.

Personally, I have turned down two job opportunities just because of this Promissory Note BS. I would rather make less money somewhere else than have a gun pointed to my head in the event that I elect to leave.

Is the ownership issuing you stock in the company if they are profitable? No. Then why should you fund their training expenses which are just a cost of doing business?

I think you will find more and more of the bottom feeders in this business going to these Promissory Notes. How else can they keep you working there if not with a gun to your head.

Really sad.

Management just implemented a notarized promissory note. This note will go in conjunction with the four page training contract. I guess this is suppose to reduce the nearly 30% attrition. They just don't get it!
Wow.

That's incredible.

Delta Private Jets...

It can be viewed as a Loan and therefore if not repaid, Jim Segrave can blackmail you by ruining your credit rating if you don't pay. This is the leverage several scumbag bottom feeders are now using. You have been warned: DO NOT SIGN
The next step for the several scumbag 134.5 bottom feeders will be recurrent training contracts...:smash:

The next step for the several scumbag 134.5 bottom feeders will be recurrent training contracts...:smash:
Already there, at least one in the West. I flew for a crappy on-demand cargo operator that didn't even impose a recurrent contract.

Already there, at least one in the West. I flew for a crappy on-demand cargo operator that didn't even impose a recurrent contract.
Delta Air Elite (DPJ) has a recurrent training contract as well as a initial training contract which becomes a 4 year contract once you read the fine print. This place is a joke I was fortunate to leave when I was due for recurrent but I was going to quit even if I did not have a new job.

RUN FOREST RUN

These Scumbags recently sent our Owner an email soliciting him to move his a/c from the Management company that has managed his a/c for the last 7 years to their certificate. Thankfully, he is not interested. These Segrave low lifes are truly the bottom of bottom feeders. I have NEVER heard anyone say one kind word about them. We can only hope that they go teets-up in the very near future and that will be one less rotten apple in the barrell.

Segrave Aviation...

These Scumbags recently sent our Owner an email soliciting him to move his a/c from the Management company that has managed his a/c for the last 7 years to their certificate. Thankfully, he is not interested. These Segrave low lifes are truly the bottom of bottom feeders. I have NEVER heard anyone say one kind word about them. We can only hope that they go teets-up in the very near future and that will be one less rotten apple in the barrell.
Segrave Aviation was always a 134.5 bottom feeder. They had a bad reputation for years and never seems to get any better. I am surprised anyone will charter a plane from them...:smash:

Last edited:
No bashing, please. An honest question.

I have a friend there who loves it, and says he is making $1K-$3K a month in addition to his salary because the plane is flying more than the guarantee (which is around 50 hours). Also said his F/O's are getting upgrading in less than six months.

Any insiders who can confirm or deny this?

(Oh, and he does agree that Seagrave sucks.)

They will just up the hours if your aircraft type does fly well above the minimun. They have already done this 3 times. Haven't seen any 6 month upgrades. That would really piss off the sic's that have 3-4 years under their belt in another type. Also, no annual pay raises. I hope this helps answer your questions.

Latest resources

Back