• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Delta Private Jets

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Here is a good one. A DPJ pilot in TEB told us his 3 year old black berry was broken. The only way to get another one, not even a new one, was to allow the company to deduct $100 from his next paycheck. Can you belive that crap?! I would not have posted it if I didn't hear it first hand.

He should mail in his black berry COD and tell DPJ if they need him to call him on his cell phone, but if they do there paying part of his cell phone bill. Time for mangement taking advandage of flight crews are almost over. Good will today will save them heart ache later. I weep for the pilots at DPJ. I used to work for segrave, so I know what your going through. The good news is there is life after that place. Good luck!

I was at Segrave and DPJ (DAE) and I agree with Wildcard, there is life after DPJ and you will be much happier, their day is coming. And the Puddle Pirate will be put out to sea for the last time.

Management just implemented a notarized promissory note. This note will go in conjunction with the four page training contract. I guess this is suppose to reduce the nearly 30% attrition. They just don't get it!

Beatings will continue until morale improves

Every month I get a letter from DPJ asking us to put our airplane on their charter certificate.

Every month I chuckle, rip it up, and round-file it.

Cold, COLD day in hell before I recommend my owner take his airplane to Jim Seagrave...

Don't sign that Promissory Note guys

Management just implemented a notarized promissory note. This note will go in conjunction with the four page training contract. I guess this is suppose to reduce the nearly 30% attrition. They just don't get it!

It can be viewed as a Loan and therefore if not repaid, Jim Segrave can blackmail you by ruining your credit rating if you don't pay. This is the leverage several scumbag bottom feeders are now using. You have been warned: DO NOT SIGN

Hopefully anyone who interviews will just say thanks but no thanks! If you don't sign it, your are unemployed once you are no longer current. Not sure what is worse, not having a job or being a slave to a bad 135.

The solution to not signing....

.....is to get out before you need to sign.

Once turnover negatively affects his bottom line, the scumbag will have to change the poilcy.

Once turnover negatively affects his bottom line, the scumbag will have to change the poilcy.
True, in theory. But there will always be at least one person willing to jump in. Sometimes out of necessity to provide for their family, but more often because there will always be someone who will do anything to get into a cockpit, regardless. That's just the nature of this business and of supply and demand.

Latest resources

Back