• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Delta Parking 767's rumor

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
How much of that is going to the pilots who've sacrificed so much since the BK scam?

(it's not my airline is better, it's our mgmt and work environment is clearly better- for which I am grateful - no international ops- but come home off trips well rested and usually smiling. I support the thousands of DALPA pilots who recognize how past generations have screwed the industry with all their outsourcing and are working to change it and bring that flying back into the fold. It's not as aggressive as I'd like- but it's better than the overt denial and greed that has marked DALPA's last decade)

Well said!

DELTA is a laughing matter anymore. Any airline who's CEO earns 8m and still cant post a profit while disrupting and ruining hundreds of careers should be meeting the door way with his head. CONSTANT capacity cuts, scale backs and furloughs and they still cant manage to get costs under control.

English not your first language?

You are just making yourself look dumb. Did you not notice the big profits last year? Have you not noticed the huge rise in fuel cost this year? When did we furlough? You are the laughing matter now.

Well at least someone on FI correctly utilizes the difference between "your and you're." Truth may be it is old news to ramble the spelling police, but its just EMBARRASSING how stupid pilot grammar and punctuation is. Are pilots really that uneducated or do they just not care?

Last edited:
Well at least someone on FI correctly utilizes the difference between "your and you're." Truth may be it is old news to ramble the spelling police, but its just EMBARRASSING how stupid pilot grammar and punctuation is. Are pilots really that uneducated or do they just not care?

Really? You should have gone back and proofread your own responses before you posted this. :p

Did you look at "your" own post? Oh the irony.....

The fact is this: If we were reading an attorneys' or physicians' message board I doubt we'd be feeling as though we were surrounded by text-messaging, grammar-atrophied teenagers. It's a sad state of affairs.

It's hard to negotiate white-collar profesional salaries when 50% of the pilot group can't even spell, let alone formulate a complete sentence.

Sorry, "professional." I caught it first!! Happens to the best of us.

:blush:

Latest resources

Back