• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Delta Hiring SWA pilots?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Upgrade RIGHT NOW is 9 years. Mysenority.com forecast mysenority at about 55% in 15 years.

Source: me.
I have birds everywhere.

I have no doubt though that you'll be part of that crowd who will be pissed if things go better than your pessimism.

What have I been saying since 2010- those of you throwing tantrums will look back before retirement and regret it.

Source: me.
I have birds everywhere.

I have no doubt though that you'll be part of that crowd who will be pissed if things go better than your pessimism.

What have I been saying since 2010- those of you throwing tantrums will look back before retirement and regret it.

Well, you're wrong on that count as well. I've been pleasantly surprised by my several percentage point upticks since the seniority website was created. I won't be pissed if things go better.

My question is how do you know what Delta will be doing in 10 years? Last I checked the last time Delta had a great contract and was hiring like mad 2 years later there were a lot of people on furlough.

Nobody knows what any airline will be doing in 10 years. Right now, looking at the available information, if I were looking for a major job I'd be looking at the big three with the most retirements. However, since WN only has nine year upgrades and that will continue forever, if someone were interested in working there, it might be a viable option for them.

My question is how do you know what Delta will be doing in 10 years? Last I checked the last time Delta had a great contract and was hiring like mad 2 years later there were a lot of people on furlough.

What has changed since then? Consolidation, bag fees, oil price dump, etc. The first two are huge, fewer players means higher prices for tickets. Then throw in new fees pax seem to accept. Times have changed.

Bye Bye---General Lee

Plus being more efficient, as in 'right-sizing' their fleet for instance, has enabled DAL to be more stable.

Well, you're wrong on that count as well. I've been pleasantly surprised by my several percentage point upticks since the seniority website was created. I won't be pissed if things go better.

Good

Now what kind of "better" would it take for you to come on here and admit you've been wrong about this place?

This message is hidden because General Lee is on your ignore list.

This is the best feature on this site.

Latest resources

Back