• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Delta Hiring SWA pilots?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
This message is hidden because General Lee is on your ignore list.

This is the best feature on this site.

Some people can't handle the truth, and can't debate their way out of a paper bag. OState597 is a great example.

Bye Bye---General Lee

Some people can't handle the truth, and can't debate their way out of a paper bag. OState597 is a great example.
Bye Bye---General Lee

No Jenny, OState can read this stuff you put on here and rant about on his own like everyone else. Why you can't grasp that I dunno.

Good

Now what kind of "better" would it take for you to come on here and admit you've been wrong about this place?

It'll never be that good, it's just not possible. We're not wrong about this place. 200 additional airplanes would make things better.

Never try to predict the future of the airlines. There is so much luck & timing involved in this crazy profession, it's sickening. This place isn't for everyone but I also wouldn't pass it up if you have the quals. The color of the grass can change quickly. When I got hired here (mid '99), SWA was definitely NOT the place everyone was gunning for (probably the only reason they hired my dumb-a$$.) I had two years of "how come you didn't go to United?" from a whole lot of my captains. They finally shut up after 9-11, and 15 years later I'm at 27% system seniority. Whodathunkit? I'm not saying the next 15 years will be similar for a new guy here...they most certainly have not been the same for guys hired in the last 10...but it could still pay off in unforeseen ways.

International growth is our wild-card. That and holding the line on scope will hopefully usher in more organic growth.

(Oh, and will someone else PLEASE buy JetBlue so we don't have to?) :D

It'll never be that good, it's just not possible. We're not wrong about this place. 200 additional airplanes would make things better.

Or even 88 more would be nice. WTF! :smash:

Latest resources

Back