Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Delta handling of ASA flights in ATL not going good!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

SoberIrishman

We were hoping for a great improvement in ground operations in ATL since Delta took over on June 1, but sorry to say, since then things have gone rapidly downhill! Could not even turn my flight today in 1 hour 45 minutes, and lost a full cart of bags to boot!

I guess ASA bag performance numbers will rapidly improve now though, since ASA is not responsible for losing them in ATL anymore.

Thanks management for another brilliant decision. Just when things were starting to go the right way too!

Poor ole pissed off ASA pilots (well all ten that happen to be on FI).
You could of done better with the allotted pay and talent?

Well, it's only june 10th today...let's be a little patient and give them some time to accomodate to the operation. I am sure it will get betta soon. We shall see!

Mr Goahead.....

"You could of done better with the allotted pay and talent?"

Looks like you "could of done better" in English class-you ******************************!!! At least learn to insult people in proper english, or you will reveal yourself to be the dumbazz you are!

Get Some!

Rock, Rock!

"You could of done better with the allotted pay and talent?"

Looks like you "could of done better" in English class-you ******************************!!! At least learn to insult people in proper english, or you will reveal yourself to be the dumbazz you are!

Get Some!

Rock, Rock!
Fuk you man "it's" Sunday, get a life and go work for spell check......

Spell this.....

I don't need spell check- 'cause I'm not a 'tard. I guess I'm just doing a little better with my allotted talent!

for shizzles!

Best check yourself when insulting smart people, gumdrop :)

Hey sober that must have been you I heared out there today. I was amazed that it took that long to find your bags. I have not had one good experience with the news guys out there yet.

Delta, by owning ASA for the past 5+ years had plenty of opportunity to fix the ASA ramp if they had wanted to. What makes you think it will be better now?

Took them 2+ hours today to get me an air cart, huffer and ground power.

Latest resources

Back