• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Delta and college GPA

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
So, let me get this straight. You have a major airline with a terrible hiring policy codified by the represented employes, who also, by the way want me and others to support their private party. Don't think so!

Keep telling yourself that.

I speak from experience. I've worked at a regional, an ACMI, and a legacy. There are different, um, calibers of pilot at each level.

I speak from experience. I've worked at a regional, an ACMI, and a legacy. There are different, um, calibers of pilot at each level.

Oh, I don't disagree with that. But the average Deltoid still couldn't cut it in med school. There's a difference between comparing yourself to a regional pilot and comparing yourself to a guy with an MD or JD.

Oh, I don't disagree with that. But the average Deltoid still couldn't cut it in med school. There's a difference between comparing yourself to a regional pilot and comparing yourself to a guy with an MD or JD.

We'll agree to disagree, then.

So, let me get this straight. You have a major airline with a terrible hiring policy codified by the represented employes, who also, by the way want me and others to support their private party. Don't think so!

Don't worry, Maru-- you can rest assured that nobody will ever want you to support anything of theirs.

Bubba

one of my P-3 buddies had a job at DAL in 1970, but decided to become a doctor, he continued to fly P-3's in the reserves until the Navy found out he was in Med school and made him become a doctor. He took a pay cut, because all the extra drills were cut out. That p!ssed him off

The average doctor or jd couldn't cut being a pilot either.

And we all know a lot of doc egos that go ahead and try

And we all know a lot of doc egos that go ahead and try
which just reenforces that a college degree had nothing to do with flying an airplane

I agree. They'd be bored out of their minds and quit in short order.

Latest resources

Back