• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Dedicated aircraft at Flex?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
The DO stays fairly active on there. And when Ricci reads the 100 posts about this ridiculous uniform situation he's probably going to have a coronary!

The DO stays fairly active on there. And when Ricci reads the 100 posts about this ridiculous uniform situation he's probably going to have a coronary!

Or replace us all with Flight Options pilots. :eek:

I have been told by the sales group, while not official or final yet, in the Challenger and larger an owner will usually fly on one specific tail and see a very small group of pilots (6-8) on a regular basis. This will be the main method of differentiation (along with the passenger cabin of each jet having different leather, fabric and carpet). This will give the owner the real feeling as if he was flying on his own jet with is crew. I told them it could be a neat idea, has to be real efficient, and I would not pay more for it. This is part of the "bespoke" service.

I have been told by the sales group, while not official or final yet, in the Challenger and larger an owner will usually fly on one specific tail and see a very small group of pilots (6-8) on a regular basis. This will be the main method of differentiation (along with the passenger cabin of each jet having different leather, fabric and carpet). This will give the owner the real feeling as if he was flying on his own jet with is crew. I told them it could be a neat idea, has to be real efficient, and I would not pay more for it. This is part of the "bespoke" service.

How did the prices compare?

Deanna White is involved in Flops contract negotians. So if she's as wonderful as we hear. Flops pilots should have one hell of a contract fairly quickly.

Multiple owners flying one large cabin long range tail and it has to be "real efficient". What could possibly go wrong?

Owner, I've got a fractional bridge for sale if your interested? I can probably give you the FI discount if you sign today! I'm calling it the Nospoke package.

The weird thing is the implausibility isn't what strikes me most. The absurdity of pretending this will make someone feel like he's flying on his own jet really ought to make you sell your share. These guys clearly aren't playing with a full deck.

Latest resources

Back